No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria - Post game discussions and player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or is our fansection in this AC 99% hired I.R meymoons? Dont think i have seen one real Iran football fan in the stands.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Best player for me was Shoja, what a performance! He won everything and made defending look easy. He is a lock for me going forward in the tournament.

Beiranvand´s penalty was really reckless and for me that could have been a red card. He made up for it in the shootouts but Niazmand should be nr 1.

Shame about Taremi but I think that the second yellow was a necessary sacrifice and that´s what made him cry. The first yellow was really unnecessary. However, he hasn´t been great in these games and it will be interesting to see our tacticts without him. This may be a blessing in disguise as several players rely too much on him from time to time.

I would like to see a 4-2-3-1 with pacey players on the wings.

I was extremely upset by the performance but knowing that several players had the flu makes me respect the performance. If we just scored it would have been so easy. My only fear now is not that we don´t have Taremi but that the players are exhausted.

Comment

BTW, in a game that we ultimately won, I think we reached the same level of hopeless after Taremi's red card that we reached in Iran-Australia when we were down 2-0, maybe even more!

I mean, given our record with penalty shootouts and after the comeback Syria mounted, did anyone actually think we would win this match a man down?!

I had already lost all hope after the back-to-back yellow cards.

Comment

Yes, I believed we would win and made several comments during the match. We were the superior team and we were down one man but the game was tied and we were playing Syria. They were lucky we got to penalties and the outcome was right.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Japan line up:
            Shoja Kanani Majid Mimo
            Ezzi
            Saman Hah Safi
            ARJ (Gholi) Ghaedi (Basiji)
            Sardar

Hajsafi will struggle against Japanese forwards pace, but will help a lot to structure midfield. Mimo and Shoja should stay back and only attack on very few occasions (sth. Ramin cannot do). We need to secure defense and midfield and use our wingers for counter attacks. The last 30 min against Syria showed that we can still pöay structured defensive football.

Comment

After recovering from yesterday all i can say is that:

ARJ proved me wrong. Did great. Stupid sub to take him out.
              Azmoun needs shalagh for wasting so many chances.
              Cheshmi needs shalagh too for moving forward forcing Mehdi to cover his hairy ass in defense which lead to his red card.

All subs were terrible and made no sense at all.
              Ramin can't dribble even if his life depends on it.

Conclusion:
              Japan will destroy us
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

All I want to say is Beiranvand,Mohebbi, are absolutely useless.
                Sardar Azmoun is wasting 90% of his chances since a long time now.
                I would start Gholizadeh and put Grayed next to Azmoun....since we have nobody else for Azmoun....maybe if he really sucks again sub him out

Comment

Where is Sardar btw? I don't see him in the khoshali pictures and no interview from him yesterday. Is he unhappy?

Comment

A good thing ahead of the match against Japan is that everyone on the team knows CQ defensive tactics. This was clearly evident after Taremi's expulsion.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      Where is Sardar btw? I don't see him in the khoshali pictures and no interview from him yesterday. Is he unhappy?
                      Seems like it. He was terrible yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Seems like it. He was terrible yesterday.
                        Yes, something is not right whit him

Comment

Ito excluded from japan squad??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Ito excluded from japan squad??
                            Yes been kicked out cause of sexual assault allegations.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Beiro : 5
                              Rezaeian : 3
                              Khalilzadeh : 5
                              Cheshmi : 3
                              Hafsafi : 7
                              Ezza : 4
                              Ghoddos : 4
                              Ghaedi : 4
                              JB: 6
                              Taremi : 2
                              Azmoun: 2

Subs :

Ebrahimi : 5
                              Mohebi : 0
                              Gholi : 4
                              Ansarifard : 4
                              Torabi : -

GN : 0

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                                Is it just me or is our fansection in this AC 99% hired I.R meymoons? Dont think i have seen one real Iran football fan in the stands.
                                Defo some arent even iranian... alkass or bein was trying to inteview some iranian fans after the syria game and the interviewer with his limited farsi tried to ask a group of iranian fans about the game and none of the fans could speak farsi lol

Comment

Working...
                                X