No announcement yet.

Alireza faghani pfdc SUPPORT THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a video where they took a picture of Faghani and put it on the ground in Iraq and walked over it like he's a dictator!

Comment

that clown left the pitch for about 5 minutes making all sorts of faces and gestures sitting down, dancing, clowning, that was a straight red even if he wasn't on a yellow, yellow is for when u take your shirt off during celebration,

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I saw a video where they took a picture of Faghani and put it on the ground in Iraq and walked over it like he's a dictator!
        After 20 years they have not changed much

Comment

Is it true that they told Faghani from the VAR room to book Aymen ? That's what someone told me, that it was not even Faghani who saw that but VAR room told him the gesture !?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            Is it true that they told Faghani from the VAR room to book Aymen ? That's what someone told me, that it was not even Faghani who saw that but VAR room told him the gesture !?
            I think it's against the rules to do that..

They made many many big pictures of faghani and
            Glowed down on the street, people where walking on his pictures all day.😅😅😅 ...they also burned his pictures😅
            his never been so famous as he is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Khalid Shit has made a petition for faghani . https://www.change.org/p/suspend-ref...2-bac2fc473508
              They are stock on 800k ,
              can't reach a million.

Comment

AFC now have a responsibility to make a clear statement

1 million psychos are baying for this guy's blood at least online - who knows how many in person.

He has been doxed, his family is at risk - AFC can at least take some heat off by making a clear statement of support. If they don't then they may end up having blood on their hands

We need to pressurise AFC on every level to say something, twitter, email, online petition

Faghani needs the Iranian internet army

Comment

finally got around watching the game last night ... watched on n off the first half ...
                  he was clearly annoyed with Jordanians taking too long of a goal celebrations on their first goal, but couldnt do a whole lot more than just urging and rush them back to the center pitch restart since it was a group cele and he couldnt card all of them..!!
                  fast forward to the Aymin's first yellow ... it was a legit foul on Ayman but happened too quick and iraq still had a chance on advantage play also outside the box and perhaps not enough of contact to warrant a whistle... followed by idiot Ayman going ape-shitt on Faghani for not calling the foul ... by cussin and directing some nasty personal insults which angered Faghani and forced him into carding that hotheaded ozgal so that he can calm his tits..! from then on he was on Faghani's shitt list ... you see Ayman quickly realizing that he had gone overboard with his personal insults, calm himself down and try to tap faghani on his shoulder to get back on his good graces for the rest of the match...
                  then we move to the controversial 2nd yellow
                  i think faghani looked pissed and especially took more of an exception to his Ayman's Taunting & Vulgarity gestures (holding his dick and while mocking Jordanians earlier eating ) than the suspected him taking too long to cele..!!

off course, after the Red card, you can tell he realized he may have been too harsh on the iraquies so from then on he whistled more favorably for iraq on the 50/50 decisions and was sorta looking to even the playing field by sending off a Jordanian footballer next as soon as they'd do something to warrant the decision, which they were smart enough to avoid doing...!!
                  later he had a clear view of the foul committed by iraq inside the box but decided to ignore an obvious PK call and let the play go on.... unfortunately for iraqis shortly after they conceded the equalizer from that same attacking forray..!!

the winner was an absolute beauty but also certainly looked somewhat of a fluke and lucky shot... especially how the shot found its way to goal through that congested box traffic ..!! even the goalscorer looked pleasantly surprised by it ..!

Comment

Faghani dostet darim. Karmandane davari kardi va be hich omvani be khodet nayar!

Comment

Esteghlal is talking to aymen hussein to join them😆😆

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                        Esteghlal is talking to aymen hussein to join them😆😆
                        they be lucky to get him..!!
                        akhlaaghesh kirieh....but he is a fkn beast... wouldnt surprise me if he gets picked up by a decent EU team..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

akhlaaghesh kirieh....but he is a fkn beast... wouldnt surprise me if he gets picked up by a decent EU team..!
                          He is a beast! A dumb beast! PGPL is perfect for him!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                            He is a beast! A dumb beast! PGPL is perfect for him!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                            He won't come

Comment

Esteghlal always goes after bad Iraqi boys. I'm not sure why.

Last edited by webmaster; 02-01-2024, 11:03 AM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

He’s not good man. People got to stop overrating performances in tournaments. He got hot, it happens. Qatari Moez last Asian Cup looked like the world’s greatest ever striker.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X