Alireza faghani pfdc SUPPORT THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

He's not good man. People got to stop overrating performances in tournaments. He got hot, it happens. Qatari Moez last Asian Cup looked like the world's greatest ever striker.

Perfect, like I said above...it was time wasting not any interpretation of gestures. Iraqi TV itself also explained it as time wasting based on a fan video!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      He is a beast! A dumb beast! PGPL is perfect for him!

probably a rich saudi or gutterie team will snatch him..!

i only saw him vs Japan n Jordan and he was impressive in both and not just because of his goals ...! he'd will tear shitt up in PGL if ss could lure him in..!!

Comment

Perfect, like I said above...it was time wasting not any interpretation of gestures. Iraqi TV itself also explained it as time wasting based on a fan video!

yea ... watching on paramount ... they spent some 20 second plus showing replays of his goal ... then broadcast went live ... faghani was on his way to brandish him with his 2nd yellow for supposed time wasting ..?
        but i still believe besides the official "TimeWasting" excuse, him holding his dick while mimicking jordanian eating cele also played a big role in faghani's decision to expel him..!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
          Esteghlal is talking to aymen hussein to join them😆😆
          According to Football360, Sepahan wanted Aymen Hussein a few years ago, but his paperwork is wrong and he is older than he actually says. Some agent will get rich off him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

According to Football360, Sepahan wanted Aymen Hussein a few years ago, but his paperwork is wrong and he is older than he actually says. Some agent will get rich off him though.
            Teraktor had a verbally deal with him but he choosed Morocco but only played 5 games there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

was gonna say.... he sure looks at least 3-4years older than the stated 27 yo..!!
              he can still do the job though in in the tokhmy ayrab leagues and pgl for that matter..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yea ... watching on paramount ... they spent some 20 second plus showing replays of his goal ... then broadcast went live ... faghani was on his way to brandish him with his 2nd yellow for supposed time wasting ..?
                but i still believe besides the official "TimeWasting" excuse, him holding his dick while mimicking jordanian eating cele also played a big role in faghani's decision to expel him..!!
                You stick to that dinky theory!!! 😁😁😁

Comment

You stick to that dinky theory!!! 😁😁😁

it aint a theory ....its a freaking Fact..!!
                  it aint like one's hands naturally lay on one's nutsack when sitting down to eat..!!?

btw...
                  i dont get it ...what's the biggest source of animosity between the jordanians and iraqis again ..?

Comment

^ I am sure what you say is true. AFC would not say that the 2nd yellow was because he showed an obscene gesture to the fans. Maybe Iraq begged them not to. But it was so obvious he did this. So it's better to call it time wasting than dick tasting.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Esteghlal always goes after bad Iraqi boys. I'm not sure why.

Agha do you genuinely care about eses and pespes

these two government owned clubs are the same... veleshoon kon

No red, no blue -

faghad Team Melli

Comment

apparently faghani wont referee anymore games, has this been confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                          apparently faghani wont referee anymore games, has this been confirmed?
                          Apparently due to security threats from Iraqis.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

They want to protect his life I'm sure as the AFC released an statement about the incident.
                            Attached Files
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

if even a hair on his head is touched, AFC has responsibility

they need to be very firm - this statement is a start but they need to be strong with some of these lunatics

Comment

Uri Levy is genuinely the most confused person around

Listened to that guardian football podcast where he simultaneously defended Israel's actions in Gaza "you cant call this a genocide"... ​and says a lot of his "best friends" are arabs and some died etc...

then says that faghani is the only one at fault in iraq-jordan and doesnt say anything when proven wrong, still supporting Arabs and the arab teams

at least they can find themselves finally united against iranians.

Comment

Working...
                                X