This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post

It would insane for Iraqis to turn on this coach. He's done pretty well with them. Will need a few years to inject so professionalism.
    iraqis have already started to turn on him, this video shows an iraqi journalist turning their manager lol, imo hes been their best manager

https://youtu.be/kAGsBZM_uFs?si=zt4MnyGdt1bwBMJI

Comment

Jordanians should build statue of Faghani. I wonder if they making jokes about loving Iranians or something
      this was definitely karma for 2015 game. Cant wait to have Faghani do an interview and talk about this game in the future

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        Jordanians should build statue of Faghani. I wonder if they making jokes about loving Iranians or something
        this was definitely karma for 2015 game. Cant wait to have Faghani do an interview and talk about this game in the future
        I don't think he is allowed to talk about the game for sometime per FIFA rules.

Comment

Paramount Plus commentators said the reason for the second yellow was excessive celebration. When you look at clip taken by a spectator Ayman spent plenty of time behind the goal celebrating. When he finally walked back on to the pitch he decides to sit down and celebrate some more by doing that gesture.

Very well deserved 2nd yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Iraq striker now with 6 goals. I remember Iranians used to finish as top scorer or winning player of the year. What happened? After all the talk of Azmoun/Taremi… not once winning an individual or team award in Asia. We are best in CAFA though! Lol
            Incredible never seen someone wake up every morning to make a negative paragraph about the most obvious things then leave. It's like morning routine for Mehdi13:

Wake up write negative comment in Azmoun thread, come back later and write negative comment in Taremi thread, then come back later and write negative comment in one of the general TM threads
            ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

Is KNA correcting previous report that General will get sacked with QF TM loss?
              Kna is close until end of ac

Comment

Interesting that Qatar play with 3 CBs

Comment

Bassam Al Rawi is the only Iraqi left in the competition

Comment

Iraq losing 🤣🤣🤣all these ferguson wanne be of media picking Iraq going final🤣🤣......

Comment

Jordan finishing 3rd on purpose to avoid japan and playing Iraq has paid off....

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Incredible never seen someone wake up every morning to make a negative paragraph about the most obvious things then leave. It's like morning routine for Mehdi13:

Wake up write negative comment in Azmoun thread, come back later and write negative comment in Taremi thread, then come back later and write negative comment in one of the general TM threads
                        ​​​
                        Fake news! Taremi is my favorite current TM player. I guess I should just join everyone else by crapping on JB? I guess that’s the current trend? I don’t think ‘don’t be negative’ is what my critics are really saying, but rather ‘be negative/positive in the direction of everyone else’. Sorry, can’t do that. I have my own brain.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Interesting that Qatar play with 3 CBs
                          This game is bad so far and crowed is chants even worst.their chanting is not soccer related but it's good for horse racing .....tm would eat this qatar team mesleh yek logmeh charb e kaleh Pache ba limo o darchin.

Comment

lets go palestine!!!

Comment

Gooooooooooooool
                              Qatar sooooorakheeee

Comment

1-0 Palestine!!

Comment

Working...
                                X