Clear All

Round of 16 other teams chat - Not Iran's

So far we know Tajik gets UAE.
    well have to wait and see tomorrows games
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Japan scored on in all 3 group games. 4 in total

Comment

Here is the bracket.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        Japan scored on in all 3 group games. 4 in total
        They scored 8 goals and conceded 5.

Comment

I don't know why people think we likely face Korea in the QF. Jordan is first in their group with a two goal advantage.

If Jordan beats Bahrain, Unless Korea absolutely destroys Malaysia by a large margin, Korea is finishing 2nd and we won't be facing them until the final .

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            I don't know why people think we likely face Korea in the QF. Jordan is first in their group with a two goal advantage.

If Jordan beats Bahrain, Unless Korea absolutely destroys Malaysia by a large margin, Korea is finishing 2nd and we won't be facing them until the final .
            I can't speak for others but I can't believe South Korea will finish below Jordan.
            Klinsmann factor keeps getting forgotten, even by me.

Comment

Iraq really pi$$ me off. Win over Japan, Japan sent in our side while they get a free pass to semi, top scorer..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Iraq really pi$$ me off. Win over Japan, Japan sent in our side while they get a free pass to semi, top scorer..
                Bro they almost lost to vietnam. They play on adrenaline
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I can't speak for others but I can't believe South Korea will finish below Jordan.
                  Klinsmann factor keeps getting forgotten, even by me.
                  What do you mean by Klinsmann factor - for me his presence is the only positive thing for TM as he is such a bad coach and also doesn't research opponents. Everything else about their team's improvement in defence and attack over the last 12 months isn't great for us.

The Klinsmann factor is what is gonna cause these guys to go out in quarter final or before.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

They scored 8 goals and conceded 5.
                    My bad. Misread the iraq scorešŸ¤£ couldnā€™t process that japan was the one that lost

Comment

What happened to thread other Asian teams discussion, can't find it? Is it replaced with this one?

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                        What happened to thread other Asian teams discussion, can't find it? Is it replaced with this one?
                        I dont know, I couldn't find it either this morning so I opended this one
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Bro they almost lost to vietnam. They play on adrenaline
                          They have a super easy R16 and QF, while the rest will eliminate each other.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They have a super easy R16 and QF, while the rest will eliminate each other.
                            Theyll screw themself up. They have nothing other than luck
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

If both teams win, Korea needs a +3 GD in tomorrow's game compared to Jordan. Even if Korea is +2 GD ahead of Jordan tomorrow, Korea has a good chance considering they have more goals scored. This is all assuming there's no Arab bazi between Jordan and Bahrain (which there very well might be).

Considering Jordan beat Malaysia 4-0, it's definitely possible for Korea to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X