This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

If both teams win, Korea needs a +3 GD in tomorrow's game compared to Jordan. Even if Korea is +2 GD ahead of Jordan tomorrow, Korea has a good chance considering they have more goals scored. This is all assuming there's no Arab bazi between Jordan and Bahrain (which there very well might be).

Considering Jordan beat Malaysia 4-0, it's definitely possible for Korea to do the same.
    Based on what I have seen from Korea so far, it's not a given they will have +3 GD at the end of tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They have a super easy R16 and QF, while the rest will eliminate each other.
      They've had so much luck. Opponent goals getting cancelled, opponent red cards, opponent goalie mistakes that I think they will ride this into at least the semi-finals.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

What do you mean by Klinsmann factor - for me his presence is the only positive thing for TM as he is such a bad coach and also doesn't research opponents. Everything else about their team's improvement in defence and attack over the last 12 months isn't great for us.

The Klinsmann factor is what is gonna cause these guys to go out in quarter final or before.
        That's exactly what I mean. The Klinsmann factor in this case is a negative for Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They've had so much luck. Opponent goals getting cancelled, opponent red cards, opponent goalie mistakes that I think they will ride this into at least the semi-finals.
          I think we should have jumped to the 2nd place, can't believe they will reach QF without sweating

Comment

lol we are acting like iraq is brazil

SHOW TIME!

Comment

I think we should have jumped to the 2nd place, can't believe they will reach QF without sweating
              We could also bribe the refs to win the rest of our games.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

We could also bribe the refs to win the rest of our games.
                Impossible, we have no money to do that.

Comment

Impossible, we have no money to do that.
                  Fair point. We also have too much pride and gheyrat to saudi a game.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Just checked out Iraqs squad - so many players born abroad. Good job by them calling them up 👍🏻.

Comment

we dont need players abroad we need to develop in iran
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Nothing will give me greater joy than knocking out a team managed by Klinsmann. Vahshi khodeti!
                        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                          Nothing will give me greater joy than knocking out a team managed by Klinsmann. Vahshi khodeti!
                          The players are very good at finding motivation in the face of insult. They will use it to fuel them.

Comment

with japan we just need to slow the game down and we can beat them...they are much faster than us and due to our age we need to slow down the game and frustrate them and hit them with a good long balls and hit our corners and anything we can get in the air well...Iraq knows team melli well but they are not monster team...we have more experience..this is all depends how good of a coach GN is which i dont believe in him

Comment

Only way tm meets iraq now is final.

What will be comedy is if Thailand upsets ksa.
                              Ksa will also come to tm side bracket.

Comment

Japan played the bad goalie again today. He was one of 3 players who wasn’t changed from starting 11 from game against Iraq. Hope to see him in net for remainder of tourney

Comment

Working...
                                X