X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The japan goalie made another sooti. There is no way this is not a prank

Comment

If South Korea fails to beat Malaysia and Bahrain defeat Jordan, Bahrain and Jordan would qualify as top 2 teams. Korea would drop to third place and could play Iraq in round of 16🤣🤣

Comment

Iraq scored an own goal but it was pulled back due to offside?
        iraq striker also missed penalty then converted one later on in last second
        Vietnam played with 10 men entire second half

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Impossible, we have no money to do that.
          If we had a competent government that cared about Iran we would not need to bribe anyone, if we invested in our youth and grassrootsystems and hired competent people in IFF instead of I.R nokar orchs our football would reach at the same level as for example Switzerland/ Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
            Japan scored on in all 3 group games. 4 in total
            Where's Mehdi13 saying we should be ashamed cuz we only had one clean sheet? LOL

4-1 win over Palestine, 2-1 win over UAE (should've been 4-1 but whatever), and a mediocre 1-0 win against HK yet I don't see him talking about Japan or Korea when they've given up goals on every team they've played so far?

And to think if we drew Jordan in the group stage or lost to Iraq.... I think some of you guys would've wanted GN's head on a spike!

Comment

Iraq scored an own goal but it was pulled back due to offside?
              iraq striker also missed penalty then converted one later on in last second
              Vietnam played with 10 men entire second half
              Damn, I didn't watch the match but they scored an offside goal against Indonesia AND should have had second goal against Japan pulled back because the ball went out of bounds. They also had a penalty against Japan taken away ...

How do you take away an own goal scored due to offside?
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Exciting QF between SKorea and Japan.
                The winner will be a bruised (mentally) one who will meet us (bruised physically as Syrians play like freaking animals bent on breaking legs of Iranians).

Hope we get out of this game with no legs broken to meet the likely winner, Japan in semis

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  Exciting QF between SKorea and Japan.
                  The winner will be a bruised (mentally) one who will meet us (bruised physically as Syrians play like freaking animals bent on breaking legs of Iranians).

Hope we get out of this game with no legs broken to meet the likely winner, Japan in semis
                  You are skipping the second round, Iran vs Japan (if they both win) will be quarter final and not semi

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Damn, I didn't watch the match but they scored an offside goal against Indonesia AND should have had second goal against Japan pulled back because the ball went out of bounds. They also had a penalty against Japan taken away ...

How do you take away an own goal scored due to offside?
                    That’s literally what I was thinking. Not an expert on this so don’t wanna give opinion but Iraqi player literally scored on himself and the goal didn’t count. Confirmed the reason was offside. Second yellow card was tiny bit sus too

Comment

LOL at the "Klinsmann Factor". I will join others in celebrations when he screws up SK chances. The worst mistake SK made is picking him.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

People can think it's a weak mentality, but our team needs the easiest path to the final. Generally the teams that get the hardest road in competitions like this burn out in semis/final and the team with the tokhmi path wins it all. I'll be cheering for Jordan to have a big win tomorrow and to beat Japan in Rof16. I prefer a road like Syria>Jordan>Uzbekistan>Iraq. If Korea or Japan gets such a path and wins the cup, nobody will bat an eye, but for some reason everyone here feels we should welcome Korea, Japan, Qatar at home, Saudis/Australia, etc.

We won't win the cup with such obstacles, we aren't managed or organized in a way to do so. The only path for us is luck, otherwise, we are going home in QF if we're facing Korea/Japan. If we miraculously win that, Qatar will play us weakened at home in SF and with AFC influence/referee bs calls, they will beat us. It's not pessimism, it's realism. We are physically not capable of several high intensity matches in succession, we will burn out. I hope for the easiest road. Nobody remembers who Japan faced in 2011 to their final or Iraq in 2007, they just remember the winner.

Edit to add I just read through the paths of 2015 Asian Cup and Australia/Korea had the most Tokhmi paths to the finals I've ever seen since we got Ben Williams'd against Iraq. Basically a cake walk. For once we should be so lucky to not either get screwed against weaker opposition like Iraq/China or run into Korea/Japan before the final.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          LOL at the "Klinsmann Factor". I will join others in celebrations when he screws up SK chances. The worst mistake SK made is picking him.
                          How SK cannot hire better than Klinsmann or bento?

Comment

If South Korea fails to beat Malaysia and Bahrain defeat Jordan, Bahrain and Jordan would qualify as top 2 teams. Korea would drop to third place and could play Iraq in round of 16🤣🤣

And this is exactly what i told and think will happen.

possible: Korea will draw its match and Jordan will let Bahrain win the match. Bahrain will finish first and korea second while jordan will itself go and meet with iraq. or Korea will say, no no, not with us, we will lose it, and face our own iraq, jordan go and meet with saudis...

also the Klinsmann factor is very good for our players, as i hope the whole team is motivated to score and win the match, and make a carlos querioz fist next and showing to klinsmann for his coments in the last world cup. his coments should be motivation enough to win it..,
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Guys its Malaysia, Bahrain and Jordan made easy work of them but SK who actually has playmakers will struggle?

Comment

I don't know what happened to the thread we had, so let's use this one instead.

Today results:

Iraq vs Hong Kong 3-2
                                Japan vs Indonesia 3-1
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X