This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

South Korea isn’t playing tomorrow. It’s Iraq vs Jordan. I will be cheering for jordan
    You are right! Jordan it is !

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

South Korea isn’t playing tomorrow. It’s Iraq vs Jordan. I will be cheering for jordan
      Go jordan.......go qatar.

Comment

Australia's DF player called Souttar is 2m tall! What in the peter crouch BS is this!

Comment

Iran vs Australia is a dream game for Iran...they are slow and we eat slow teams up like tadig

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            Iran vs Australia is a dream game for Iran...they are slow and we eat slow teams up like tadig
            For me its Iran vs Tajikestan. Persian final.

Comment

Iran vs Saudi my dream game. The whole world will be watching

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Go jordan.......go qatar.
                lol why would you root for qatar against palestine?

Im rooting for an Australia Iran final; would be fun to rekindle that rivalry.

The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Veysi predicted the outcome like the below image. If this stands Iran will play KSA in the final.

Just imagine what kind of a game this would be. The Asian cup will explode of excitement.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by webmaster; 01-28-2024, 11:51 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    We are rooting for South Korea and Palestine tomorrow ya?
                    Sorry but this is one of those rare cases where I will be rooting for KSA after Korea intentionally did not top their group to avoid Japan

BTW Korea - KSA is not tomorrow it’s on Tuesday. Tomorrow’s other game is Iraq - Jordan.

Comment

I just won't ever blame Emirati people hating on us as they wont ever forget the back to back defeats from PERSIANS in the AC2023.

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post

lol why would you root for qatar against palestine?

Im rooting for an Australia Iran final; would be fun to rekindle that rivalry.
                        After palastein players taked tm players to butcher shop and didn't do that to uae players
                        I am not gonna go for them..

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

General choosed the hard way so if he lose to Japan in qf he don't get fired.....
                          Is KNA correcting previous report that General will get sacked with QF TM loss?

Comment

lol faghani ref for the iraq game, iraqis wont like that

Comment

Iraq and Jordan played to a 2-2 draw but Iraq won on penalties 3 months ago.

Last edited by webmaster; 01-29-2024, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Jordan will beat Iraq today

Comment

Working...
                                X