No announcement yet.

Beiranvand to Haghighi Comparison when it comes to PK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a goal today by our beach soccer goalie. Vaghean damesh garm. So much gheirat and fighting spirit. Beiro and others needs to watch and learn.

Comment

For beach football we have had two top level keepers at the same level who interchange with each other

In Footballistha - both Vakibyoshi and Vakashimazo were top level and one sometimes started when the others didn't. I liked vakibyoshi more but you cant argue against vakashimazu's karate moves

Why do we have to not give any other keeper a minute when Mirzapour was doing sooti after sooti (I know Human Afazeli said there were no other keepers at his level, but there were...!)

Why now when Beiranvand still hasn't learnt how to position himself we can't invest in Niazmand...?

Comment

Good to see Haghighi smiling

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4QLqkvt...Z1N2gzNnpicw==

Hope he's over tapping Bebe Rexha and focusing on stability.

Albanians with curvy koons are fine but noon o Ab nemishan

Comment

Berianvand had another torrid game for Persepolis . Persepolis should’ve cashed it- that money could’ve been nicely invested in youth
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Disagree BL Jan.
            Exact same logic was used for an inform Abedzadeh to take the main spot when Skocic was coach. Abedzadeh messed up too and lost his spot.

any coach will start Beiranvand any day. His wingspan, height, shot and penalty stopping abilities … are a dream for most coaches.
            Also you don't get fired for choosing Beiro. He's a "safe" choice. Great coaches are not afraid to make big changes. We don't have a great coach ..... We have a coach who is constantly looking over his shoulder and would rather stick to old and safe choices to save his job
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Biravand has choosen
              iran goali of the year

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                Biravand has choosen
                iran goali of the year

Is this is a Joke????

Comment

Biravand has choosen
                  iran goali of the year
                  LOL

The faster he gets dropped the better for Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post

Is this is a Joke????
                    he got 3 trophies with pp
                    for sure no way pp would w/o him.
                    went to ac semi
                    pp is 3pt away from 1st place again.
                    who deserves it more than him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

LOL

The faster he gets dropped the better for Team Melli
                      Indeed. I have totally lost confident on him. He's been so shaky both in TM and PP.

Comment

I really hope GN starts one of the other keepers today. Beiro has become cocky thinking he will be number 1, no matter what.

Comment

The goalkeeper situation is more complicated than many of you Think.
                          Yes Beiranvand isnt the same as before. He didnt really have a Great Asian Cup. But are the others better? I remember the same discussions in the 22 World cup qualifiers. Everybody wanted him to get dropped for Abedzadeh. Then Abedzadeh played and made a mistake, and everybody bashed him.

Are the other goalkeepers even better than Beiranvand? I simply dont know. I just know that Hosseini vs England was bad. He wasnt close to saving anything.

Lets say Beiro used to be 7 out of 10. And lets say he now is 5 out of 10. But the other goalkeepers are a 4 out of 10. Isnt Beiro then still our Best keeper? Even though he isnt as good as before. And thats even without all the other factors. Knowing the team, experience on the Big stage, and so on and so on

Im not saying he shouldnt get dropped. Im just asking if the replacements are better. Dropping him just for the sake of something New, isnt the answer. He should be dropped only if somebody Else is better

Comment

Biravand wants to get surgery on his hand
                            w/o club permission.
                            tm camp saying he was not injured at camp.
                            he went and got cast on his hand w/o club knowing..

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                              The goalkeeper situation is more complicated than many of you Think.
                              Yes Beiranvand isnt the same as before. He didnt really have a Great Asian Cup. But are the others better? I remember the same discussions in the 22 World cup qualifiers. Everybody wanted him to get dropped for Abedzadeh. Then Abedzadeh played and made a mistake, and everybody bashed him.

Are the other goalkeepers even better than Beiranvand? I simply dont know. I just know that Hosseini vs England was bad. He wasnt close to saving anything.

Lets say Beiro used to be 7 out of 10. And lets say he now is 5 out of 10. But the other goalkeepers are a 4 out of 10. Isnt Beiro then still our Best keeper? Even though he isnt as good as before. And thats even without all the other factors. Knowing the team, experience on the Big stage, and so on and so on

Im not saying he shouldnt get dropped. Im just asking if the replacements are better. Dropping him just for the sake of something New, isnt the answer. He should be dropped only if somebody Else is better
                              fair enough..!!
                              i agree that there aint a gaping quality difference separating our top keeper choices, each have their strength and weaknesses but GN isnt doing the improvement of the position any favor by keep starting Bey in every match vs any and all opponents..!!
                              it was a refreshing change to start Hossaini finally in our last match and he became one of our standout performers in a testy vital fixture..!
                              that change in keeper should go a long way towards fostering a competitive environment in camp in keeper position and force all to strut their best in order to garner game minutes..!
                              Damavand below rightly explained the reason for the much needed switch..!!

Comment

Biravand wants to get surgery on his hand
                                w/o club permission.
                                tm camp saying he was not injured at camp.
                                he went and got cast on his hand w/o club knowing..
                                The real question is what he do to injure his hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X