Beiranvand to Haghighi Comparison when it comes to PK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    Let's have a little bit of Ma'arefat here. Beiro has been a rock for TM for many years. He has not been a disruptive force if he hasn't been a leader. If and when there is a better keeper for TM, sure put him aside...but three coaches have selected him as their number one over the past 7 years, and not without experimenting with others either. To reduce his national career to a single penalty save is extremely unfair.

If we are going to count his politics and his khayemali against him, then half the team (and likely more) are guilty as well.

Look at the guy at football terms and not much more...if someone better exists...thank you very much for your service for all these years.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Looking at him in footballing terms...how impactful has he really been for TM since 2019? Under Skocic he got benched for Abedzadeh after starting his gaffes until CQ came back. Then in 2022 WC he broke his own nose by Knocking into Majid. Then in 2023 CAFA cup he broke his own nose again by knocking into Saeid (or was it a concussion?). Then against Bulgaria was it? He gave himself a hamstring injury. I'm pretty sure Niazmand had a major role in 2023 for TM over him.

He's been largely unreliable the past 3-4 years from what I've been seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Looking at him in footballing terms...how impactful has he really been for TM since 2019? Under Skocic he got benched for Abedzadeh after starting his gaffes until CQ came back. Then in 2022 WC he broke his own nose by Knocking into Majid. Then in 2023 CAFA cup he broke his own nose again by knocking into Saeid (or was it a concussion?). Then against Bulgaria was it? He gave himself a hamstring injury. I'm pretty sure Niazmand had a major role in 2023 for TM over him.

He saved our ass in two Asian Cup matches (2019 - Oman, 2023 - Syria).

Also if he had stayed in net for the ENgland, we'd have had a better result.

Not to mention, I never blame him for his injury in the England game. A goalie has to go for those balls. The moment fear sets in, his football is over!

Comment

GN is fool for not having Abedz Jr part of his top 3 mix of keepers..!
        have little doubt with him in between sticks we woulda won the gutter match..!

barring less than a handful of decent saves Bei overall AC performance was vastly underwhelming ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

barring less than a handful of decent saves Bei overall AC performance was vastly underwhelming ..!
          GN is part of a mafia in Iran football. He will only bring players that are part of the mafia circle (ie his dalal friends). I refuse to believe in any normal league GN would win the league 5 times. Only in Iran where he has influence over the referee, IFF, etc...
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Disagree BL Jan.
            Exact same logic was used for an inform Abedzadeh to take the main spot when Skocic was coach. Abedzadeh messed up too and lost his spot.

any coach will start Beiranvand any day. His wingspan, height, shot and penalty stopping abilities … are a dream for most coaches.

Comment

I stopped at "He broke his own nose by knocking into".

Biased beyond reasonableness.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                I stopped at "He broke his own nose by knocking into".

Biased beyond reasonableness.

Dadash he's had that type of injury scenario happen 3-4 times both at club level and national level. Okay sure the first time it's not his fault, what about the other 3-4 times? One of the reasons he kept failing in Belgium is for this reason...injury vs Antwerp and injury vs St. Truidense. They sent him back to Iran because his positioning and footwork is not up to modern football standards, leading him to make gaffes and get injured.
                ​​​​​​

He clearly isn't communicating well with his defenders. If you mean the bias is my anxiety and stress levels rising whenever Beiranvand has the ball then you're right.

He's an AVERAGE keeper...he has some moments but consistency is not his thing.

Comment

Dadash he's had that type of injury scenario happen 3-4 times both at club level and national level. Okay sure the first time it's not his fault, what about the other 3-4 times? One of the reasons he kept failing in Belgium is for this reason...injury vs Antwerp and injury vs St. Truidense. They sent him back to Iran because his positioning and footwork is not up to modern football standards, leading him to make gaffes and get injured.
                  ​​​​​​

He clearly isn't communicating well with his defenders. If you mean the bias is my anxiety and stress levels rising whenever Beiranvand has the ball then you're right.

He's an AVERAGE keeper...he has some moments but consistency is not his thing.
                  He has to go for the ball. No 2 ways about it. That's his job. One of the biggest weaknesses of Iranian goalies was always ball watching on situations like that.

He has no fault for those incidents.

Comment

Abedzadeh is not even among the top 10 iranian goalkeepers right now

Comment

Lets be real here. Beiranvand zers too much and kisses ass too much and just freezes on plays which he should save. Specially look at 3rd Qatar goal where he reed royally by not extending fully and fucked our team up. Now look at the beach soccer goalies and their heart and dedication. Vaghean Beiranvand and many others on the team including Taremi were truly heartless and useless with no real gheirat and fighting spirit. If you fight your hardest and lose its a different story. When you walk around and dont fight its truly pathetic.

Comment

Ahmadi was great and rarely mentioned. He should have been given the world cup games. Rahmati was also top class
                        Beira a is great, been so over long time.

Pk, obviously Beira is nr 1 aswell.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                          Lets be real here. Beiranvand zers too much and kisses ass too much and just freezes on plays which he should save. Specially look at 3rd Qatar goal where he reed royally by not extending fully and fucked our team up. Now look at the beach soccer goalies and their heart and dedication. Vaghean Beiranvand and many others on the team including Taremi were truly heartless and useless with no real gheirat and fighting spirit. If you fight your hardest and lose its a different story. When you walk around and dont fight its truly pathetic.
                          Come on man. Rezaeian kept the Qatari forward onside. The other Qatari played turned a garbage shot into a pass simply because of a deflection. Beiranvand had no time to readjust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Come on man. Rezaeian kept the Qatari forward onside. The other Qatari played turned a garbage shot into a pass simply because of a deflection. Beiranvand had no time to readjust.
                            I dont disagree with you. I fully agree on the Rezaeian fuck up. But honestly the shot taken was not super hard. Look at video in slow motion or a few times and you will see Beiranvand didnt fully extend out. He could have at least done better imo.

My anger has only increased since Iran lost in that shit game. It has not gone down. I cant believe this idiot GN is being kept and its like nothing took place.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

For reference this was our starting lineup:

Ahmadi
                              Khosro Heidari
                              Jalal Hosseini
                              Amir Hossein Sadeghi
                              Pejman Montazeri
                              Hashem Beikzadeh
                              Javad Nekounam
                              Andranik Teimourian
                              Masoud Shojaei
                              Mojtaba Jabbari
                              Reza Ghoochannejhad.

No idea how CQ pulled it off.

I was driving to a standardized test prep class while I played the IRIB audio on my phone and when I heard the call right before the Ahmadi double save was so close to crashing
                              Yeah , a miracle how we beat a pretty talented Korean side that day
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
                                What you guys think of him saying he was going to return to Iran on 22 Bahman? The day of the revolution. Is it really respectable with any integrity for him to be saying such bs knowing how the revolution ruined Iran and how many were killed in the uprising. I am not buying the whole thing he was forced to say this and say that. He sounded like a big time khayeh maal and khaen and is getting thrashed all over Instagram for saying that. I like to know others thoughts on this.
                                He is a prime khayeh maal who is also not reliable on the field anymore either. I hope that so-called general (gooroohbaan is more like it) starts Niazmand soon.
                                This Color
                                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X