Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm Up Talk: Countdown Until the 2023 Asian Cup - 48 days away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaya Toure is one of Saudi's assistant coaches ?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Ghaedi can be valuable as a anti-narekhar type of player who runs really fast on counters and is frail enough that anything on him is a penalty. Playing him in group stages and having a fresh Sardar ready to come in when r16 hits is a very good idea. Same should be true for Mehdi. The moment we secure 6 pts in group stages we need to pull out all starters and play B-team. ESPECIALLY AGAINST UAE, they play dirty .
      Gotbi did exact same thing in 2011 ac and played b team last match ,and b team played great and then he went back to a team in qf. and team that looked good first 2 matches after resting was not the same in qf....
      i think uae will enter last match with 6pt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Gotbi did exact same thing in 2011 ac and played b team last match ,and b team played great and then he went back to a team in qf. and team that looked good first 2 matches after resting was not the same in qf....
        i think uae will enter last match with 6pt as well.
        If I am working on the day of UAE-Palestine any patient I have with sleep issues I will recommend them to watch that game

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

If I am working on the day of UAE-Palestine any patient I have with sleep issues I will recommend them to watch that game
          😅

I got so bored watching so many soccer matches in my life time.
          I stop watching European club soccer. Only watch
          Pp and ss matches and tm matches, england,Mexico and usnt matches. All major nt tournments...it made football so much exciting again......definitely looking forward to watch uae vs pals on paramount + camera, wish paramount had option to listen to Arabic commentator, they are funny brooo, and about to have heart attack.

Comment

😅

I got so bored watching so many soccer matches in my life time.
            I stop watching European club soccer. Only watch
            Pp and ss matches and tm matches, england,Mexico and usnt matches. All major nt tournments...it made football so much exciting again......definitely looking forward to watch uae vs pals on paramount + camera, wish paramount had option to listen to Arabic commentator, they are funny brooo, and about to have heart attack.
            The grassrolling display will be riveting football

Comment

Will the Asian cup be invisible in Europe like 4 years ago? Which channel is supposed to show it in UE ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Will the Asian cup be invisible in Europe like 4 years ago? Which channel is supposed to show it in UE ?
                I imagine its due to low demand in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_A...casting_rights

Based on this Spain's La Liga + has rights, Germany's Sportdigital, and BeINsports as a general one

Comment

Officially one month before start of tournament

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I imagine its due to low demand in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_A...casting_rights

Based on this Spain's La Liga + has rights, Germany's Sportdigital, and BeINsports as a general one
                    Another masterpiece of AFC. Unable to do something with teams like Japan, players like Son and 3 teams that qualified for last WC

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Another masterpiece of AFC. Unable to do something with teams like Japan, players like Son and 3 teams that qualified for last WC
                      It's crazy yes. We should compile links a week before the tournament for viewers.

Comment

There will always be irib 3 and lots of streaming sites for Asian cup on sketchy websites. Don’t worry brothers

Comment

Iff gVe list of 50 players to afc for ac.

Mehdi gaedy is in the list

Comment

Khak tu shikamesh

Comment

Golden Child will be MVP of AC but Qatraris are having secret meetings with the Chinese to try to injure him begore the games begin..

Migan Qatar wants to fund the greatest Mall in the worlds history, build in only just one week (!) by chinese workers, All this just to trick Ghaedi to go there so they can catch him to prevent TM to win AC..

image.png
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This is what Japan's lineup looks like with clubs attached.

Yeah we are getting cooked by that.

https://www.buildlineup.com/shared/6...47774edb3989b7

Comment

Working...
                                X