Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm Up Talk: Countdown Until the 2023 Asian Cup - 48 days away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s almost showtime brothers. After a heartbreaking World Cup last year, we’re back for a major competition on the continental stage. Big stadiums, big technology, and a team with no injuries (knock on wood). Let’s do this.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      It’s almost showtime brothers. After a heartbreaking World Cup last year, we’re back for a major competition on the continental stage. Big stadiums, big technology, and a team with no injuries (knock on wood). Let’s do this.
      Be omide piroozi! It's our time now.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        Brothers and sisters

we have many female TM fans, and some on this forum!

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ac opening matches team melli is 12 w 1 L 1 t with 32 goals scored and 4 goals conceded.

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  Everywhere by mistake it says ranjbar was the hc, BUT THAT IS FALLS.....DEHDri was tm head coach for that ac and it was confirmed by sultan ali jabbari dehdari was their hc and ranjbar assistant.

Comment

Ranjbar was the head coach. My source is my personal conversation with team captain Mostafa Arab which I had with him when writing the article for the 1972 Asian Championship. My source is not the lady taking orders at Pizza Novin.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                    X