Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, nice..!!
    sammy tryin to win more minutes at the club with ghormesabzi

if that doesnt work... then there's definitely no hope for him at brentford.!!

Comment

They love saman so much at Brentford they really made an Iranian buffet for the team I’m back to being a Brentford fan again
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lol at the subs "chili kebab"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Then they musta been playing 352,? 90% of the game brentford had 11 men parked in their defensive 3rd of the pitch, hard to tell who’s lined up where..!? watched nearly that whole game after a long time watching brentford & Collins was positioned & pretty much playing primarily down left wing of D … mostly where I recall Frank using Sammy b4 winter break ..!
          & I don’t recall noticing anything noteworthy from that vastly overrated joojeh Pothead who I guess was supposedly the LWB/LWinger ..!?
          my general impression from just watching this game was that Brentford is badly struggling in their transition game more so than anything else ..! I think the injury to embueno was the straw that really broke the camel’s back..!
          of course we all know that Sammy can be of great help in that position however, as mentioned earlier, Frank has pigeonhole him as not good enough
          and I guess he rather lose games (so long he survived relegation)than to be proven wrong personally ..!?:/

They always play 3-5-2 against the big clubs.

The amount of injuries (losing both full backs for most of the season), not having Toney for half the season and not replacing Raya with someone anywhere near as good has been what's hurt them this season. They're lucky that they're having a bad season in the best year to do it. The 3 promoted teams are really bad and will all go down I expect.

Next season they need to ensure their Toney replacement hits the ground running and they suffer far less with injuries because all of the promoted team will be strong ex premier league team with experienced players. Leicester, Leeds and Southampton probably.

Comment

Ghoddos is a beast against Burnley. If Frank doesn't pick him for tomorrow then that's a clear sign "thanks for all the help, when we needed you, but you know, footballe digeh..."

Comment

Ghoddos on the bench against Burnley

That's a real kick in the teeth from Frank and a statement decision - Saman has been amazing against Burnley and to not play him against a team he always performs against, when the rest of the team is playing poorly, is basically saying "thank pal, but you know how it is".

Comment

Reguilon red card in 9th minute, guess ghoddos will play the next game 😅
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Official Premier League account posted this probably expecting him to start:

https://twitter.com/premierleague/st...49276426608641

Comment

Poor guy. I was really hoping he’d have a great game today and get back in regular rotation. Frank’s ship is sinking fast, he better make some changes quickly

Comment

Sammy had way too vanila of a little cameo in the dying minutes of last match...!! too much ball watching o hoping for a deflected ball falling at his feet rather than quickly getting stuck-in and Mixin it up out there in little time left trying to inspire a comeback ..!!
                      not really his style to jump in the action wholeheartedly, maddoggin the opponent right off the bat and scrapping for the ball, but also not something a coach wanting to see from a late supposed impact sub..!!
                      like i said, i dont think he'll be many if any minutes for the rest of the season unless the club start to flirt with more serious chances of a drop...!!
                      the red card today may earn him another late sub-in again next match ? the impact or at least liveliness of his sub performance could possibly earn him more or even less minutes going forward.

Comment

Ghoddos just made an incredible tackle that was going to save Brentford from losing until Brentford ended up losing anyway

EDIT: NEVERMIND Ghoddos helps build up a chance where Brentford equalizes. I'm a United fan and I'm not even mad

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Ghoddos just made an incredible tackle that was going to save Brentford from losing until Brentford ended up losing anyway
                          He made the tackle but then tried to run it up the field until Scott McTominay pushed him off the ball which lead to another attack and goal

Comment

Saman ball in to Toney who lays it off to the center for a goal from Ajer

Comment

Saman's made that goal. What an amazing ball to Toney

Comment

How does Ghoddos not get a "key pass" for that? (sofascore, whoscored etc...)

If that's not a key pass, what is...?

Comment

Working...
                                X