Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Surprise of the season.
    he’s very lucky they took him back.

Comment

How awkward!

good luck to the lad none the less!

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Luckiest player ever. He knows he sucks at soccer so he finds a deal where he can just chill in London and train while getting paid more than doctors and engineers by sitting on bench

Comment

I am done with this guy!
            Another Goshaad despite growing up outside with right mind mentality .. supposedly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck this guy. Just wants to get paid. Made no effort to find playing time before world cup and doesnt give a fuck going into Asian Cup. This one 100% came just to play in a world cup and get fatter contracts.

Comment

Then people wondered why i said he is overrated, wondered why multiples coach at NT don't trust him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  He re-signed, not resigned

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Come on guys, I think you're being too harsh on the guy.

It's not like he signed with Teraktor Sazi or Al-Shotor.

If you read the club's statement regarding this singing, They liked him and only released him because with their stacked Midfield, they weren't able to give him the playing time he desired. Now with the injuries sidelining his direct competition past two seasons, he has a chance to at least get 30 minutes or so a game in the PL regularly for about 2-3 months. If he does well, he will have solid offers at the winter break or next summer when he's free again.

As far as we know, his only other notable offer was from the Swedish league, and I'd argue that being a janitor in Brentford is still better for your career than playing in a Scadanevian league at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      If you read the club's statement regarding this singing, They liked him and only released him because with their stacked Midfield, they weren't able to give him the playing time he desired.
                      lets see if this changes, huh? i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Come on guys, I think you're being too harsh on the guy.

It's not like he signed with Teraktor Sazi or Al-Shotor.

If you read the club's statement regarding this singing, They liked him and only released him because with their stacked Midfield, they weren't able to give him the playing time he desired. Now with the injuries sidelining his direct competition past two seasons, he has a chance to at least get 30 minutes or so a game in the PL regularly for about 2-3 months. If he does well, he will have solid offers at the winter break or next summer when he's free again.

As far as we know, his only other notable offer was from the Swedish league, and I'd argue that being a janitor in Brentford is still better for your career than playing in a Scadanevian league at his age.
                        Seriously! People going wild cause he didn't pick Malmo over Brentford? lol

Comment

fk it ... to me still Benchford > Malmo

maybe? hopefully he'd get more pitch action this season than the last..?? 🤞

Comment

please don't complain when he's benching 24/7, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

lets see if this changes, huh? i doubt it.
                              Difference this time around is that the two guys who consistently got playing time over him in the past two seasons are injured.

I don't expect Saman to be starting every match, but he will be 1st or 2nd bench option in the midfield position for EPL matches , and a starter in cup matches.

Comment

Working...
                              X