No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghoddos is not a RB. He could have a horrible game, and I wouldn’t get mad. Testament to him being a trooper.

Wonder when will Frank show courage and play him in the midfield?

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
      Ghoddos is not a RB. He could have a horrible game, and I wouldn’t get mad. Testament to him being a trooper.

Absolutely agree he needs to be tried there.

Honestly, he could even play Ghoddos as a RM and have Mbuemo and Maupay as strikers if their coach loves the Norgaard Jensen combo too much

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

With Baptiste back, Saman is not going to get any notable midfield playing time.

Comment

Ghoddos got a lot of praise on social media for his performance from Brentford fans. Many saying his performance was phenomenal.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

2 major mistake by saman led to 2 goals. only lucky that 1st one was offside. bad coaching to not sub saman in the last 10or15min, saman not used to playing 90min these days

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20231126...86%D8%A7%D9%84

His highlights

Comment

Saman Ghoddos (8/10) –  Back to the starting line-up after a long stretch on the fringes, defended against Gabriel Martinelli like a boss.

Saman Ghoddos - 6

Helped to stifle Martinelli, however was caught lacking at the back post for Havertz's winner. 

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

He also had a 3.6 star rating on wherever google gets its ratings, highest of any Brentford players.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    thanks

that goal is 70-80% fault of their tokhmy keeper ..!! he has to close out that near post narrow angle and not allow that weak ass header to seep through his legs..! :/

i recall Raya all but single handedly garnering Brentford many, many vital points that led them to a respectful table position last season.... feel like Bees front office shoulda/coulda played hardball in negotiations and definitely shoulda made a more valiant effort to keep him employed at the club !!

besides that.. look to have been a good overall performance from sammy in a very unfamiliar and obviously uncomfortable Defensive position..!! i dont see Jenshitt in starting line-up, i dont understand why Frank wouldnt have allowed Samman to take his usual playmaking spot in the game..??? unless that asshat was trying his hardest to find perhaps the most unsuited position for Saman to play in order to make him look bad and vindicate his retarded rating of him to fans..??

i mean any fool can tell that Saman is far more comfortable pushing into attack than retrieving back in a proper defensive stance ... Frank coulda even swapped him out with norgard and let our boy play in a more central position where he'd shine even if it is being in a more cautious approach..!

Comment

I guess this video kind of seals it up, its not the first time this season Arsenal scored exactly like that, sucks it was Saman due to his situation that it was scored on him defending.

https://x.com/NBCSportsSoccer/status...402361384?s=20
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                        I guess this video kind of seals it up, its not the first time this season Arsenal scored exactly like that, sucks it was Saman due to his situation that it was scored on him defending.

https://x.com/NBCSportsSoccer/status...402361384?s=20
                        Yea ... seems like designed play,, straight from the training grounds... i saw Havertz being shown pictures of the Brentford defensive set up?? on the bench before the his sub into the game to pull off that exact play...!!
                        still for a inexperience and un-natural RB, Saman did his job of marking him off the danger areas of the box all the way close to the byline at which point the Keeper is most responsible for closing out the near post angles from intrusions ..! something that both these keepers failed to do in these instances..!

Comment

Saman back to the bench. Kind of odd to start him vs arsenal but bench him vs Luton Town.

Comment

Ghoddos is actually starting today

Comment

Looks like Saman was added to the lineup late. Just started watching but playing well. Some good defensive tackles and pretty involved overall.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Looks like Saman was added to the lineup late. Just started watching but playing well. Some good defensive tackles and pretty involved overall.
                                where you watching bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X