No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Roma pay 12.5 for someone who is half season injured and play 10-15 min per game?
    On top of everything Italian teams are cheap!
    His agent should try to find a mid table top 4 league team! (If there is any of course!)
    He will be 30 soon! So far over 3 seasons in top 4 leagues and barely got double digit goals!
    Injuries, few bad decisions killed this guy!
    He should have left Zenit at 23/24 max, should have tried to establish himself in mid table top league clubs then move to bigger team!
    It was obvious he was not ready to jump directly from Zenit to Kuzen or later Roma!
    Look at Hashemian career, a good example!
    Sad is i had too much hope on him!
    Talent wise he is the most skilled striker we ever had, skill wise even better than Daei but skill is just less than 50% !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is all spilt doogh. He just needs to concentrate on doing the best that he can with where he is at currently.

Comment

Tammy Abraham destined to leave Roma in the summer https://romapress.net/tammy-abraham-...in-the-summer/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Why would Roma pay 12.5 for someone who is half season injured and play 10-15 min per game?
          On top of everything Italian teams are cheap!
          His agent should try to find a mid table top 4 league team! (If there is any of course!)
          He will be 30 soon! So far over 3 seasons in top 4 leagues and barely got double digit goals!
          Injuries, few bad decisions killed this guy!
          He should have left Zenit at 23/24 max, should have tried to establish himself in mid table top league clubs then move to bigger team!
          It was obvious he was not ready to jump directly from Zenit to Kuzen or later Roma!
          Look at Hashemian career, a good example!
          Sad is i had too much hope on him!
          Talent wise he is the most skilled striker we ever had, skill wise even better than Daei but skill is just less than 50% !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm afraid for the first time I almost agree with you

I think Sardar should have accepted the LaLiga offers (Valencia or Betis), can't remember which. I think La Liga would suit him well. And on top of that, he can also add that league in his carrier.

Comment

Roma needs to offload a lot of useless players like Karsdorf, Christensen, Renato Sanchez, etc and buy some decent midfielders/wingers/wingbacks for their 4-3-3 that De Rossi likes to play. I'm guessing they'll be purchasing a bit this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              Roma needs to offload a lot of useless players like Karsdorf, Christensen, Renato Sanchez, etc and buy some decent midfielders/wingers/wingbacks for their 4-3-3 that De Rossi likes to play. I'm guessing they'll be purchasing a bit this summer
              Ham Christensen, ham Sanches bazikone gharzi hastand.
              Sanches dige kaaresh tamome va behtare bargarde lige Porteghaal dar Boavista ya Braga baazi kone.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  On the bench
                  Good! Especially after reports that he may miss out today. Hope we see him in the 2nd half.

Comment

Great battle so far. 1-1 in first half

Comment

Sardar most likely won't get subbed in right at half time but I think he will come in his usual 70th min. or so, unless of course they're up a goal or two which I don't foresee, so let's go SARDAR!

Comment

Azmoun in at 69th min.

Comment

67’
                          both Sardar & abraham subbed in

Comment

LFG! Sardar and Abraham both in! aggressive double sub from De Rossi

Comment

Abraham with pointless dribbles when he could've easily laid it off to Sardar who was in a better position - instead he didn't even look his way and lost the ball

Comment

Azmoun with some impressive headers but getting zero service with dybala out.

Comment

Working...
                                X