• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they’re up 2-0 before halftime lol

Comment

won 2-1
      probably new mngr bounce..?

watched the 2nd half and they got juiced out bit too early and had to hold for dear life to close out the game.
      verona had a goal waved off due to var and pk skyed and still nearly equalized late on..!

they are still awful disorganized and soft as a hush puppy defensively ... they probalby are better off just push D up and press up high and keep an attacking form n shape..!

Comment

Mourinho has been sacked! I am not surprised he got sacked. I thought it would have happened a bit earlier.

Jose played some ugly football but got decent results. It is frustrating to watch at times but I also do not blame him. His team lacks midfielders in my view. They need another Dybala or someone of that level of quality if they want to be top 4. It's very top-heavy with Lukaku, Belotti, and Sardar. It reminds me of Leverkusen before Sardar left. I am not sure what this means for Azmoun...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          won 2-1
          probably new mngr bounce..?

watched the 2nd half and they got juiced out bit too early and had to hold for dear life to close out the game.
          verona had a goal waved off due to var and pk skyed and still nearly equalized late on..!

they are still awful disorganized and soft as a hush puppy defensively ... they probalby are better off just push D up and press up high and keep an attacking form n shape..!
          Nimeye avval baazi daste Roma bood, amma dorost migi ke dar nimeye dovvom oft kardand.

Be har haal 5-3-2 Mourinho baraye ammash khoobe.

Shanse Azmoun be nazae mirese bishtar baashe dar tarkibe 4-3-2-1 De Rossi.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He will most likely retire in year or two!
            He is at best 30 min player! Injury and goshad baazi killed the guy career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unless he can prove otherwise, I consider his career over already. He has been injury ridden for going 2 years now almost, and gets injured practically every game...shame.

Forget Roma having a new coach...the question is can he even play for more than 2-3 games without getting an injury scare?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Nimeye avval baazi daste Roma bood, amma dorost migi ke dar nimeye dovvom oft kardand.

Be har haal 5-3-2 Mourinho baraye ammash khoobe.

Shanse Azmoun be nazae mirese bishtar baashe dar tarkibe 4-3-2-1 De Rossi.
                👍

i tuned in only in time for the 2nd half..!
                didnt look a whole lot more offensive set-up or display than Mou's 5-3-2..? but i suppose, the club playing minutes situation couldnt get any worse under this guy than it was under mou..!!? although if he went there primarily to play for Mou and not necessarily dying for Roma..!! then his mentor's sacking may well affect his commendable angizeh thus performance in limited minutes afforded..!!
                off course all the above are just fantasy talk, in light of his current pansy-ass physical/fitness/durability conditions..
                i mean ffs this guy goes on injury reserve for a week nearly after every your run of a mill, semi-rough challenge on him during games..... hard to imagine him lasting even past this season in top eu leagues if he doesnt man the fk up already..!
                ps

maybe he should just pad the shitt outa his ankles (back/front) all the way up to 2inch below his knee cap .... ?
                when i still had my sport shop, i used to sell the shit outa these all around padded soccer shin-pad primarily to the pee-wee league players that honestly could be perfect for our pesareh bache-nanamoon..!! seriously.... if you can't handle the sting of a typical defensive challenge in football and you gonna roll on the grass for minutes after every tackle then why not Pad up the areas that your ultra sensitive and injury prone to..?

old man John Elway used to pad the fk outa his rib cages and then felt a lot more confident throwing TDs not worried about a blind side tackles ..!!

Comment

AS roma rejected multiple approaches for sadar, De Rossi wants him as part of the squad - fab

Comment

Leverkusen get borna Iglesias on loan with option to buy. He is the striker of betis Sevilla and got the number 9 at leverkusen (Azmoun former number)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Leverkusen get borna Iglesias on loan with option to buy. He is the striker of betis Sevilla and got the number 9 at leverkusen (Azmoun former number)
                      Apparently BL offered Azmoun for a swap but Roma wanted to hang on to Sardar:

Leverkusen have offered their striker Sardar Azmoun to Real Betis in talks about Borja Iglesias, but the Iranian, currently at the Asia Cup, is on loan at Roma, who are unwilling to send Azmoun back early, according to @samuelsonsilva.

https://twitter.com/BL_LatestNews/st...V0ErzruAw&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        Apparently BL offered Azmoun for a swap but Roma wanted to hang on to Sardar:

Leverkusen have offered their striker Sardar Azmoun to Real Betis in talks about Borja Iglesias, but the Iranian, currently at the Asia Cup, is on loan at Roma, who are unwilling to send Azmoun back early, according to @samuelsonsilva.

https://twitter.com/BL_LatestNews/st...V0ErzruAw&s=19

anymore, its becoming ever so clear that Sardar had some sorta of a mostly nonfootball related fall-out with mgmt? at Bayer and was eager to leave the club with intension of never returning ..!!? off course $$$ speaks the loudest in such regards ultimately .. yet still..!

Bayer clearly had/still has a need for Sardar's profile striker in their ranks and most probably they only loaned him off to Roma because he simply was not happy in Bayer and didnt wanna be there..!!

i mean why else would they go waste probably similar $$s on an over 30 striker who couldnt hold Sardar's jockstraps in terms of overall quality..?

it's either that or Sardar's Fitness and injury-proneness is a lot more serious than we realize..??

regardless, i'd figure the possibility of ever suiting up for Bayer again at less than 5%..!!?
                        and unless he hits the ground running on scoring front, upon his return to Roma and possibly help them squeak into CL football position his future in Roma will also be in big doubt as well..?? or maybe not?, considering Lukaku likely return from loan due to unaffordibility to retain and likely dumping of belloti this winter and uncertain future of still busted Abraham..? highly doubtful Roma could buy a better striker for > 12mil ?? but sure can find one who can last more than 30min in action for less than 1/3 of that price though..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

anymore, its becoming ever so clear that Sardar had some sorta of a mostly nonfootball related fall-out with mgmt? at Bayer and was eager to leave the club with intension of never returning ..!!? off course $$$ speaks the loudest in such regards ultimately .. yet still..!

Bayer clearly had/still has a need for Sardar's profile striker in their ranks and most probably they only loaned him off to Roma because he simply was not happy in Bayer and didnt wanna be there..!!

i mean why else would they go waste probably similar $$s on an over 30 striker who couldnt hold Sardar's jockstraps in terms of overall quality..?

it's either that or Sardar's Fitness and injury-proneness is a lot more serious than we realize..??

regardless, i'd figure the possibility of ever suiting up for Bayer again at less than 5%..!!?
                          and unless he hits the ground running on scoring front, upon his return to Roma and possibly help them squeak into CL football position his future in Roma will also be in big doubt as well..?? or maybe not?, considering Lukaku likely return from loan due to unaffordibility to retain and likely dumping of belloti this winter and uncertain future of still busted Abraham..? highly doubtful Roma could buy a better striker for > 12mil ?? but sure can find one who can last more than 30min in action for less than 1/3 of that price though..?
                          Alonso is being regarded as the next genius and he was already asked about Liverpool next season when the news of Klopp broke out. He gave a standard reply that he is happy where he is.

If BL continue to outperform in the league or Europe, there will be intense pressure to recruit him elsewhere...

Liverpool and BL are considered the favorites for Europa so we might even see that little matchup.

Things with Sardar are well up in the air...with him having a different manager or two every year...and nearly as many teams.

Comment

Alonso will either be at Liverpool or Madrid next year. Leverkusen should enjoy the time that they have left with him. The clock is ticking.

Comment

Ancelotti signed an extension a few weeks ago so not RM.

Comment

Fiorentina daare in akharin roozhaa sa'i mikone Belotti az Roma joda kone.

Bebinim mire ya na.

Abraham ham fekr konam maahe ayande barmigarde.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X