Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taha View Post
    Not sure what game everyone was watching but other than the link up play for the goal, Azmoun was v poor!
    I thought he was pretty decent. He did have a few turnovers early in his stint, but he did well for the 2nd goal, and had good movement otherwise. El Sharaway just failed to feed him three different times.

Comment

Roma looked completely toothless on the attacking front prior to Sardar’s sub in ..!
      one way St for Roma by enlarge after him & al shararaway’s subs
      he did well overall but could have been better too
      sharpness still lacking .. he shoulda/coulda scored on that 1v1 earlier
      still his Quick 1 touch pass to Romelo was absolutely pivotal in the eventual sexy winning goal

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        sharpness still lacking .. he shoulda/coulda scored on that 1v1 earlier

Sardar was offside that play, so it wouldn't have counted anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Sardar was offside that play, so it wouldn't have counted anyway!
          Getting caught in offside position in that instance is just Further proof of sharpness lacking ..!
          not mention the wack 1st touch & weak ass finishing effort ..!

Comment

very solid cameo from sardar. Good hold up, great pass to lukaku before dybala's goal. Strong defensive work.

Few times he made great runs that el sha really fked up not giving him the ball on time to finish.

Combo of him, dybala, and lukaku is best thing roma have offensively, time for mou to trust it.

Also clear he has leapfrogged belotti, who was in training with mou for all of international break and still got no mins today.

Comment

I thought he was pretty decent. He did have a few turnovers early in his stint, but he did well for the 2nd goal, and had good movement otherwise. El Sharaway just failed to feed him three different times.
              El Sharaway fed him a perfect ball to his left early on but Sardar was on his heels and didn't anticipate it, otherwise he would've been able to get a shot on goal.

Overall I think this was his worst Roma performance. Everyone is trying to find the smallest thing and praise Sardar for it but the fact of the matter is, tonight, he was poor.
              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shey2n View Post
                Honestly, Im just happy he is finally fitting into a team and getting play time.
                Had Roma not conceded the equalizer
                he woulda likely been nailed to bench till closer 85-90 min if not for the entirety of the match ..!

I just don’t get Mou’s fascination with playing Lukaku Full game in game out .!?
                I mean they got a EU game looming shortly In midweek & baring his assist for the winner he was for most part useless & ineffective in todays game ..!?

Comment

Fans very happy with his impact again.

guy runs a well known roma pod.

Roma with this win move into 5th. Only 3 pts off Napoli in 4th (CL Spot), 5pts from AC Milan in 3rd.

After midweek EL game vs swiss side they will be away to Sassuolo next sunday.

Comment

Good outing by Sardar! That goal was a designed play where Sadar shows up and is supposed to begin the offensive move. They looked for it a couple of times and had to knock the ball around before it opened up. I was actually more impressed by his conditioning and his desire. The one time that he headed the corner kick out and ran down the field past everyone to try to tap in the ball was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Had Roma not conceded the equalizer
                      he woulda likely been nailed to bench till closer 85-90 min if not for the entirety of the match ..!

I just don’t get Mou’s fascination with playing Lukaku Full game in game out .!?
                      I mean they got a EU game looming shortly In midweek & baring his assist for the winner he was for most part useless & ineffective in todays game ..!?
                      What I don't get is how old fatass Lukaku doesn't get injured while playing every game, every 3 days, in seria a, Europa league and belgium NT..

Comment

I dont know which is more impressive? Sardar playing so well depsite being so gassed or getting so gassed by playing so few minutes? Barely can stand up after going for a counter and having to run 40meters...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

What I don't get is how old fatass Lukaku doesn't get injured while playing every game, every 3 days, in seria a, Europa league and belgium NT..
                          Good narrekhar genetics

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            very solid cameo from sardar. Good hold up, great pass to lukaku before dybala's goal. Strong defensive work.

Few times he made great runs that el sha really fked up not giving him the ball on time to finish.

Combo of him, dybala, and lukaku is best thing roma have offensively, time for mou to trust it.

Also clear he has leapfrogged belotti, who was in training with mou for all of international break and still got no mins today.
                            that’s definitely the most encouraging thing 👍🏼

Comment

Interesting quote. Defense has never been his strength but he's been better defensively lately. But Mou publicly stating that Sardar has "crazy qualities" is quite complimentary.

Comment

Interesting quote. Defense has never been his strength but he's been better defensively lately. But Mou publicly stating that Sardar has "crazy qualities" is quite complimentary.

Harfe kamelesh dar bareye Sardar:

“Dybala and Azmoun together? The nature of Paulo and Azmoun is not defensive so it would be unbalanced to have both of them play at the same time regularly. Azmoun is still a player that I love but he lacks a little something to be a Mourinho player in defensive transition. He has crazy qualities. I also had Belotti and Aouar on the bench: we have good options off the bench.”

Mourinho= tarsoo, gozoo, bi-khaayeh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X