• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a 1v1
    first touch was wack & keeper parried his rather soft effort to ck
    like I said sharpness is lacking with him

Comment

Dybala goal! Sardar with a nice hockey assist in the build-up.

Comment

Great combo play kickstarted by Sardar leads to nice goal

Comment

Sexy team goal between front attackers

Comment

Still time for Sardar to kill the game!

lets go!

Comment

3rd time El Sharaway failed to feed Sardar in a promising position. He looks like the Galeno of Roma.

Comment

Sardar wide open with arms raised in box
                el sharaway !? rushed cross going nowhere :/

Comment

Such sexy touches by Sardar - he remains our most talented complete footballer for modern football in recent history

Comment

Deft touch pass!

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Roma khoreno beneficiary of nice service puts away 3rd

Comment

Not sure what game everyone was watching but other than the link up play for the goal, Azmoun was v poor!
                        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                        sigpic

Comment

nice dummy by sardar to let the ball get to el sharaway. If the roles were reversed, el sharaway wouldn't let that ball get to azmoun. Coach of udinese should go into modelling instead of coaching

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                            Not sure what game everyone was watching but other than the link up play for the goal, Azmoun was v poor!
                            I only saw from minute 77 onwards - his movement, dummies and vision was excellent. I missed the goal itself. I didn't see him do anything wrong.

Comment

El sharawy again too much fesofes on the break misses Sardar for 1v1 service

Comment

Honestly, Im just happy he is finally fitting into a team and getting play time.

Comment

Working...
                                X