X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

on a side note...
        I must say im getting awful weary and freakin annoyed with his reluctance to drive with the ball and or using his big frame to shield and hold the ball better ..!
        balls bounce off him like he's a fkn pinball... i mean yea he loves quick-passing combo runs into attack but you can't do that shitt every fkn time..!!
        ffs man, occasionally you oghta hold the ball off or keep it closer to your feet and every now n then attempt to take on and dribble by your immediate marker or at least make them commit to stopping you so as to better create an opening for the proper through ball to a teammate..!!

Comment

12 million for a bench warmer is way too high tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            on a side note...
            I must say im getting awful weary and freakin annoyed with his reluctance to drive with the ball and or using his big frame to shield and hold the ball better ..!
            balls bounce off him like he's a fkn pinball... i mean yea he loves quick-passing combo runs into attack but you can't do that shitt every fkn time..!!
            ffs man, occasionally you oghta hold the ball off or keep it closer to your feet and every now n then attempt to take on and dribble by your immediate marker or at least make them commit to stopping you so as to better create an opening for the proper through ball to a teammate..!!
            I have that same issue with my own kid!

Comment

Match day tomorrow vs Bayer. 12pm PST on Paramount+ in US

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                on a side note...
                Besyaar analize khoobi ast, va man ham be in mozo fekr kardam.
                Kollan baazie daryaaftie Sardar zaife, harchand ke agar toophaaye havaai behesh befrestand mitone be khoobi ba sar paas bede hamteamihaash.
                Fekr mikonam khodesh ham az in noghte za'f agaah ast va baraye hamin MITARSE toop raa ziyaadi negah daare.

Sardar yek bazikoni ast ke ba toophaaye dar omgh khatarsaaz mishe, ya ke aza aghab bedave daroone 18-ghadam va golzani kone, ya ba pa, ya ba sar.

Dar faaze daryaafte toop, Lukaku vaghean kelaash balataar ast. Be nazar mirese asibdideghish behtar shode va dar tarkibe asli khahad bood.

Agar shans biyaarim amadegiye kaamel nadare, va Sardar daghigheye 60-70 vaarede zamin mishe (agar Abraham nashe, ke emkanesh hast).
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Unlikely for him to get minutes today, probably Lukaku will return

Comment

If Lukaku is not fit he should start!
                    Any footballer will be motivated vs former club!
                    Lets see how smart is the coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nare khar lukaku is back, SA on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        Nare khar lukaku is back, SA on the bench
                        Leverkusen benched schick bonifarce hlozek and puerta!

Comment

I wholeheartedly hope he leaves this team instead of staying. They don't have a vision on how to use him and the rest of the team can't link up with him. Add to that he needs a coach to reinvigorate the way he plays because his balance is awful and like bachelot jan said he can't seem to hold onto the ball which isn't gonna work in De Rossi's 4-3-3 which emphasizes possession from the back. In my opinion if he stays in Roma he will continue riding the bench and thus his career might as well over because he is turning 30 soon.

Comment

Goal for Leverkusen, who looks the better team so far.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Goal for Leverkusen, who looks the better team so far.
                              If Roma cant level or win this game second leg is adios

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Leverkusen close to getting a second goal, yikes! Roma is out of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X