No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played in 3 different teams in Russia, then in Germany and Now Italy. You can understand why there would be reluctance to move again!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched the highlights of Lazio game.. Sardar behavior was not worthy of a player who is about to play in Asia top tournament.

He needs to control his emotions. Such act can really hurt TM.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Azmoun needs to be on a good team to shine and roma isnt
        What are your thoughts on Pulisic’s performances this season? (And nobody start off-topic moff-topic bazi, Milan is Roma’s next opponent.)

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          I watched the highlights of Lazio game.. Sardar behavior was not worthy of a player who is about to play in Asia top tournament.

He needs to control his emotions. Such act can really hurt TM.
          reminded me of the embarrassing scenes in 2019 after japan scored their 3rd goal. azmoun also with hand on opponent’s face. great time to show ‘gheyrat’, down 0-3.

https://youtu.be/uwdwe9zToLM?si=jsB8jS5QHZgdk1Da

Comment

Pulisic has been pretty decent for us. He is not on the level that Leao is . I dont think Pulisic has the ability to win any big games on his own, but he can be a very important player.
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

reminded me of the embarrassing scenes in 2019 after japan scored their 3rd goal. azmoun also with hand on opponent’s face. great time to show ‘gheyrat’, down 0-3.

https://youtu.be/uwdwe9zToLM?si=jsB8jS5QHZgdk1Da
              U act like hoe
              & you’ll get slap like one 💪

Let that be a pre tourney reminder that don't fk with yare jangieh man
              Sardar palangieh man ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

U act like hoe
                & you'll get slap like one 💪

Let that be a pre tourney reminder that don't fk with yare jangieh man
                Sardar palangieh man ..!
                Loooooool!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately, I think this is Sardar's last shot. I imagine he'll be moving to Turkey or back to Russia or Iran after this stint. And unfortunately, we have no one with any serious talent coming up. And he should NOT be behaving like this as an example to the youngsters. Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll be entering a slight dark ages after MT and SA (AJB too) retirements (or at least moves to Iran or Saudi Arabia).

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    Unfortunately, I think this is Sardar's last shot. I imagine he'll be moving to Turkey or back to Russia or Iran after this stint. And unfortunately, we have no one with any serious talent coming up. And he should NOT be behaving like this as an example to the youngsters. Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll be entering a slight dark ages after MT and SA (AJB too) retirements (or at least moves to Iran or Saudi Arabia).
                    He still gave some great moments and i don't think in the context of IR we can judge, but there were a number of years i genuinely had him as world class potential because of his predatory nature and his game intelligence, tactical awareness, strength, jump height etc... I thought he would become bigger than any other iranian player in history.

Bare in mind that he always had other interests outside football, unlike the single-minded Taremi, but i still feel sad that I can't see him ever reaching his true potential as a real superstar. His story isn't done yet so let's see...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

He still gave some great moments and i don't think in the context of IR we can judge, but there were a number of years i genuinely had him as world class potential because of his predatory nature and his game intelligence, tactical awareness, strength, jump height etc... I thought he would become bigger than any other iranian player in history.

Bare in mind that he always had other interests outside football, unlike the single-minded Taremi, but i still feel sad that I can't see him ever reaching his true potential as a real superstar. His story isn't done yet so let's see...
                      ditto... since AK8 he was just about the only other irooni footballer that i had sky high hopes for...!! :/
                      either distracted by his khar-savaari/SM time-wasting or flat out Koongoshadi ( inability to stay in required Pro level fitness and form consistently ..!) im also nearing point of giving up on his earlier immense promise too..!!

ps

i recall him getting a surgery of sorts on his nose during early Zenit spell... a lot of folks made fun of him claiming it was a nose-job, but he insisted that it was to help him with his Breathing Problem😒
                      .... shortly after that nose surgery he went on a scoring tear at Zenit, proving himself the marquee club player .... of especial changing notes was his markedly improved Stamina levels along with his insane breakaway pace and speed in play..!!

even now his general quality on the ball especially in transition play and his clever positioning in and around is blatantly evident for all to see, but since almost his whole of last half year in Zenit on to bayer spell his Stamina, Fitness and form has been suspect with frequent injuries to boot probably also because of lack of optimal fitness ..!! :/ even now in Roma where he at least seems the most Motivated to perform well since his Zenit haydays... he is still clearly struggling with his Breathing ...?? you can see him fall to ground panting after some 30min of intense play ..... Maybe he is Due for another NOSE-JOB
                      off course Only so that he could Breathe better ..?

or May be he is struggling with Long COVID...?? remember when he missed a few Zenit games due to COVID sorta shortly before leaving Zenit for bayer?
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 01-12-2024, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Hopefully roma will lose the following games and Mou gets sacked

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Yea man
                          fk mou
                          maa ke hanooz az oon kheyri bara pesare doodool talaamoon nadidim..!

Comment

You guys say fk Mou , but mou gave him a chance... leverkusen didnt even play him as a sub
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              You guys say fk Mou , but mou gave him a chance... leverkusen didnt even play him as a sub
                              Xabi Alonso started him against Roma in the second leg of champions league bro

Xabi loves Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Hamin. Ta gooresho gom nakone hamoon ash va hamoon kaaseh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X