No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lukaku missed so many chance , and even missed a penalty,,,,, but JM kept him in the whole game , he rather take out a midfielder player than take lukaku out of the game ….

the only way Sardar is going to get a starting role or way more minutes is if he scores a hat trick against Lazio in whatever time he gets , Roma is a fan based team , if the fans want Sardar to play he will play ……

like honestly Dybala sucked the whole game ….but he a fan favorites,

JM is kinda like CQ , Saman Ghoddos the best all around player we have but CQ would never play him , bring him on the last 5 minutes, it just to say CQ know how dam good Ghoddos was that even in 5 min he could impact the game, positively….

all Sardar has to do is train hard keep his shape , right now he can at least run and he is in shape ., just imagine how he was in the World Cup , overweight slow etc ,,,, all he can do is stay in shape , be ready to play 90 min , but impactful in whatever minutes he gets ….that is all ….

I have to go back to Saman , his team literally has like 7 starting players injured right now , and Ghoddos still only get 5 minutes max …. Idk why but his coach doesn’t believe in him or whatever it may be…

all these coach’s have favorites, sometimes the favorites aren’t the best players , I guess it is human nature when you have a dilemma over something new or something familiar, it just nature to choose something familiar , that why none of these lower level club coaches are not world class…

it really hard psychologically to bench a star player or an established players for a newcomer , unless the established gets injured or the newcomer is just tooo dam good ,,, just like they way Taremi started at FC Porto , Marange was ahead of him , but literally Mehdi every time he played as a sub he scored or assisted or got a Penalty…… You need to be impactful, make a mark , leave the coach no choice but to play you …

Comment

Mourinho is doing what concecao did with Taremi. Giving him limited time in the first months.
      At least Azmoun won't become lazy like in Leverkusen when he start to relax after a couple of good games.

Azmoun arrival wasn't popular among roma's fan. If he played a lot at first without performing, he would have kept the scapegoat label like in Leverkusen

Comment

I trust Mou's plan. Gradually giving him PT is the best way forward so he doesn't get injured. Injuries come from lack of fitness in the first place and Mou gets that so he doesn't want to overload Sardar so quickly

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            God damn, what a goal! The type to give you CTE 🙃

Comment

Comment

I could rewatch this all night

Comment

Наверняка этот гол в чемпионате Италии будет претендовать на лучший гол чего-то (тура, месяца или даже года). С такой силой с большого расстояния головой вбить мяч в девятку ворот, что даже вратарь не среагировал, редчайший случай.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                    Наверняка этот гол в чемпионате Италии будет претендовать на лучший гол чего-то (тура, месяца или даже года). С такой силой с большого расстояния головой вбить мяч в девятку ворот, что даже вратарь не среагировал, редчайший случай.
                    Agreed, the aesthetics of it alone were so pleasing. The way the ball the bounces straight back out of the net into his arms, very satisfying stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                      Only other player who would head the ball like this was Ali Daei.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Only other player who would head the ball like this was Ali Daei.
                        Didn't Franz Beckenbauer says Ali Daei's header was as hard as a kick? What's the exact quote?
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

Agreed, the aesthetics of it alone were so pleasing. The way the ball the bounces straight back out of the net into his arms, very satisfying stuff.
                          This

ideal for spearheading a late comeback..!! but then he gets carried away tossin the ball up in the air on the way to the center circle for the supposed quick restart..!!

Comment

Sardar has always been a unit physically - when people called him Iranian Messi early on i never understood that and it really pissed me off because i always saw him as Iranian Zlatan. In peak shape he would be unstoppable - its a shame because I don't see him ever reaching his true potential but still proud of what he's done in the context of IR etc...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Sardar has always been a unit physically - when people called him Iranian Messi early on i never understood that and it really pissed me off because i always saw him as Iranian Zlatan. In peak shape he would be unstoppable - its a shame because I don't see him ever reaching his true potential but still proud of what he's done in the context of IR etc...
                              Iranian messi is actually supposed to be ARJ

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X