No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love when Azmoun scored, he quickly went to the center line and was yelling, "C'mon, we have time!"

He was willing his team to get back into it with only a few minutes left. True supersub performance today.

Comment

SARDAR AZMOUN | POST MATCH INTERVIEWS | ROMA-LECCE

Comment

"I love Roma, because my daughter born here"
        -Sardar Azmoun

How sweet!

Comment

JM said in this post-match interview that he put Azmoun in a hybrid position (neither forward, nor central) and it was a risk to allow more strikers on when they were losing 0-1 late in the match. He did that in the last match as well (with 3 strikers in his usual formation in the last 10 minutes of the match). It will be interesting to see if that may lead to Azmoun having a starting role with the crowded striker pool, even with a two striker formation.

Comment

So happy for him.

Comment

Made my day. Really deserves this. Dastesh dard nakone!!
              Saresh dard nakonee!!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/uGy4L-JFRzo?si=hVRCS1QZ-iKEaXNq

Announcer calls him the Iranian midfielder!

But he actually had a Lotta good things to say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                  https://youtu.be/uGy4L-JFRzo?si=hVRCS1QZ-iKEaXNq

Announcer calls him the Iranian midfielder!

But he actually had a Lotta good things to say about him.
                  he was put in as a hybrid attacker/midfielder, per JM. And he was subbed in for a midfielder. Technically, the announcer was correct (for this match lol).

Comment

Bringing up this gem from The: "I've never had to shove ••• back into my ••••• as quickly as I did after Mehdi's overhead kick was called offside."

This time he didn't have to shove it back in!

Comment

found this on the interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        "I love Roma, because my daughter born here"
                        -Sardar Azmoun

How sweet!
                        And "now we can say we are from Rome"

Comment

damn i watched it live, what a game, i hope roma wins the next games to be back on top of the league.

crazy goal, azmoun always does good when he comes in, hopefully we will see him score more soon.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Поздравляю! Шикарный гол! Не помню, чтобы кто-то так вбивал головой, как это получилось у Азмуна.

Comment

that was a fantastic cross swerving backwards thus generating most of the power for the header....!! and Sardar phenomenally well not to rush and over run it .... which is a common mistake to make in such hectic situations with time running out...!!
                                been a while since a goalassso power header from sardar and it couldnt have come at a better time..!

i had to run off to my tennis game and missed his intro and all the juicy action :/

still not convinced JM will afford him more minutes than generally what he has so far..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X