• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lukaku scores. 4-0. Time for Sardar!!

Comment

lukaku scored again

really deserves a rest now ...!!

Comment

Well JM saves his job with this win. Roma is mid table heading to international break, and doing well in Euro tourney. For now his job seems safe.

Comment

Lukaku got hacked on ankle hard .... come on mou get him off already you fkn wanker

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Lukaku got hacked on ankle hard .... come on mou get him off already you fkn wanker
            gotta protect your star player when up 4-0 lol

Comment

Vel konid agahyun…. ازمون ایز نات فیت

Comment

2 more subs for Roma. No Sardar

Comment

2 more subs in for roma ... no change on the offensive front... :/
                  fk this ... going to watch porto game

Comment

4th sub for Roma

Comment

Khobe Mou mikhast ke in bere Roma! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lukaku has been a corpse since since the 75th minutes mark and still on the pitch.

​​​​​​It's very clear that for the time being Sardar is a surplus player.

Comment

Mou is a genius. He knows if he ignores Azmoun and doesn't play him, then Azmoun will be more hungry and focused on soccer rather than volleyball or horses.

This is gonna make Azmoun work so hard in order to get better... (telling myself this to make myself feel better)

Comment

0 minutes against bottom team in entire serie A. Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Mou is a genius. He knows if he ignores Azmoun and doesn't play him, then Azmoun will be more hungry and focused on soccer rather than volleyball or horses.

This is gonna make Azmoun work so hard in order to get better... (telling myself this to make myself feel better)
                              unfortunately i think that such ignorance will only have a negative effect on sardar's psyche so far as motivation is concerned..!?
                              like i said b4 sardar edeaaash ziadeh... he aint the type to get motivated by such apathetic antics of Mou..!!
                              in fact wouldnt surprise me to find he has already given up trying his hardest in roma training...? which could well be the reason why jose kept him nailed to bench all game today..!!??
                              in my view, there was no legit reason for jose not to rest up the clearly exhausted and draggin asss lukaku late on in today's game and give an encouraging 10-15min run out to sardar..!!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

he might not be fully fit but he has done very well to get in shape compared to how he was for the entire period at leverkusen

some people actually believe that he would have gotten some minutes if he remained at bayer as their fifth striker, based on getting some time at the end of last season 😂

i'm just happy he's in shape and looks happy. he's our most talented player and in shape he is always a threat

Agree. He is indeed getting in better shape. Ppl are delusional. But he will get back into leverkusen if roma deal doesn't work out, so I guess ppl wont get disappointed tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X