Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started and subbed out at 63 min they lost 3-0
    After few hot games he hasn't been scoring in last 5-6 games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Started and subbed out at 63 min they lost 3-0
      After few hot games he hasn't been scoring in last 5-6 games!

he’s a very young kid with quite literally 0 experience before the season started….it would be insane to expect him to keep up the hot streak he had earlier. The season is a marathon, not a sprint….if he ends the season with 8-10 goals we can say with 0 hesitation is was a great first year for him.

Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

he’s a very young kid with quite literally 0 experience before the season started….it would be insane to expect him to keep up the hot streak he had earlier. The season is a marathon, not a sprint….if he ends the season with 8-10 goals we can say with 0 hesitation is was a great first year for him.
        If he ends it with that amount then his worth will be 10-25 million and he will be on his way to PL/La Liga/Bundesliga simply because of his age and the fact that strikers with his qualities are in demand

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

If he ends it with that amount then his worth will be 10-25 million and he will be on his way to PL/La Liga/Bundesliga simply because of his age and the fact that strikers with his qualities are in demand
          Hmmmm I don’t disagree with the overall idea but doubt he would go for more than 5-10 mil and immediately get any mins in those leagues just yet. He is still very raw and needs to be developed in all areas (positioning, strength, finishing, etc.)….if sold, probably would be to a lower table team in one of those leagues and get loaned back to a Belgian or eredivise side.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

One thing I will say about Kahveh. He's clearly a very smart and driven young man and has the full support of his family - which can be quite rare in Iranian diaspora when it comes to sport. To come out of Yale, a university not particularly known to produce footballers, and to perform how he has done in his first professional season in a league like Belgium...

Nothing but respect, fair play to him!
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

he's a very young kid with quite literally 0 experience before the season started….it would be insane to expect him to keep up the hot streak he had earlier. The season is a marathon, not a sprint….if he ends the season with 8-10 goals we can say with 0 hesitation is was a great first year for him.
              What i said it is not w critic!
              I have seen tons of young players with up and down!
              That is expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

What i said it is not w critic!
                I have seen tons of young players with up and down!
                That is expected!

my bad for misunderstanding then!

Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Starting

Comment

Not named in US U-23 roster for March friendlies against France and Guinea

He could still be called up for the US Olympic team this summer, but his chances look slim now

https://www.reddit.com/r/ussoccer/co...h_camp_roster/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Not named in US U-23 roster for March friendlies against France and Guinea

He could still be called up for the US Olympic team this summer, but his chances look slim now

https://www.reddit.com/r/ussoccer/co...h_camp_roster/
                      very very good news
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Playing against Club Brugge - not watching but seems like he has had some good chances.

Comment

He just scored

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

A first year pro from a US college leading all Iranian strikers this season in league goals…

Zahiroleslam: 5
                              Taremi: 3
                              Ansarifard: 3
                              Azmoun: 2
                              Alipour: 2

Zahedi: ipl, j-league, who cares…
                              Moghanlou: ipl, who cares…

Comment

The thing I like about him is he shows up against big clubs. Scored a brace against Gent and scores against Club Brugge today.

Comment

Working...
                                X