• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1749095093674320146

nice goal vs 1st place union

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Can someone do interview with him to give more visibility to this guy?
      Knowing how tokhmi our coaching staff and federation is!
      With both Azmoun and Taremi injury prone and aging, we need to prepare the next generation!
      I like this guy profile more than Eckert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Our very own Lukaku...Iranian narekhar . I think we should spam FFRI website where they ask for suggestions on capping him

Comment

Ariya and Gol bezan team,
        Are you planning to do interview with him?

Comment

If one need to get a chance is this guy:
          1. 100% Iranian
          2. Tall and built forward which is very hard to find
          3. He is only 21!

If he is not capped soon he will probably end up with us soon !

While the rest of Asia is persuading foreign-based players to join their national teams, our incompetent Islamic Republic-controlled federation won't do shit because they have "Ya Ali Madad" (which is 0-13 in Asia Cups btw).

Even teams like Indonesia, Iraq, Hong Kong etc. are doing a fantastic job of bringing in European-born players. While as usual, Iran under IR languishes behind in every thing.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I know pfdc used to be very good in interviewing these prospects in past. I barely insist on these so called wrongly do rageh as they were few overrated here as well but i guess this guy deserve more visibility considering his age, his physicality and style of playing
            Can someone get in touch with him and do an interview for us please?
            Thanks

Comment

This guy could play for us in the next 3 World & Asian Cups. Would be a damn shame to lose him to the US. In a normal world he would get called up for the Turkemistan matches in March.

Comment

Ariya and Gol bezan team,
                Are you planning to do interview with him?

I think it is in the works. Seem like a good kid. Interestingly grew up in same area as me and would play matches against his club quite frequently at youth level, although he was a couple age groups younger.

Yale is not really known for their football program (esp compared to big west coast schools) but he has raw ingredients that are clearly very translatable to being a useful player at higher level

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I think it is in the works. Seem like a good kid. Interestingly grew up in same area as me and would play matches against his club quite frequently at youth level, although he was a couple age groups younger.

Yale is not really known for their football program (esp compared to big west coast schools) but he has raw ingredients that are clearly very translatable to being a useful player at higher level
                  Great.
                  And if we can have it in front page of here aa well.. would be great

Comment

I asked Arya from Gol Bezan and he confirmed on twitter that it's in the works

Comment

Btw I just wanted to let y'all know FFRI website has a email contact page...if you want them to notice him then feel free to take a moment to write a message or something (chances are they probably don't even check it but you never know )

Comment

Agha we are in the era of social media now. In addition to interview with gol Bezan, if he is serious about making an appearance for TM, he needs to take steps to make his name known online with other Iranian shows or social mediation. I hope when he goes on Gol Bezan he gives clear answers in regards to desire for playing for TM and stays away from answering like politician. Good age, height, scoring goals in europe, and 100% IRANIANNNNNN. Come represent your motherland and make it clear you would be proud to do so! As others have mentioned, WCQ in March would be perfect time to bring this dude and eckert in for a test run

Comment

Does he has an insta? Couldn't find him!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/kahvehzahi...x6b3V4NjQ0dg==

Comment

He does - here it is

https://www.instagram.com/kahvehzahi...80Zm0wcHNzYjh5
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Did he really Trademark his first name?

He's thinking about the long game. In case Nike offers him a contract for Air Kahveh or something. Love it!

ps. The title of this Thread is incorrect. It's "Kahveh" not Kaveh.

Comment

Working...
                                X