Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

This guy for sure deserves his own thread not just bc of his super irooni name but his age, profile, physique, and irooni-like credentials like having a degree from an Ivy League school automatically puts him in the TM convo

joking aside…..his goals he scored and goal scoring record were impressive enough for a top flight Belgian team to sign him, clearly he is a talent to watch IMO. He is 6’4 and looks to be quite athletic + physically imposing.

https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...sy60OslZaC8pYA
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-22-2024, 01:46 AM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Any word on which NT he prefers, USA or Iran? It may be difficult for any Iranian-American to play for this regime.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Any word on which NT he prefers, USA or Iran? It may be difficult for any Iranian-American to play for this regime.
      I tried doing some research on his Instagram to see if I can find any indicators…..I see he has the Iranian flag in his bio and seems to have a lot of Iranian friends and family commenting on his pics in farsi so he seems connected to irooni culture. Nothing super noteworthy but good to know he’s not disconnected from the culture like some in the diaspora are.

Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Iran 100%. His cousin told me he wants to be a team melli captain one day

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Iran 100%. His cousin told me he wants to be a team melli captain one day
          Someone get the word out!

also how do you go from Yale to European football. It’s very unconventional. Good for him though. Respect.

Comment

We have Reza Asadi and Moghanloo. Who needs this kid?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

As a striker, I really like his profile.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Kaveh for TM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I've been watching his videos since I found out about him and dude has enormous physicality, he's like Iranian Lukaku. If he does well in Belgium he is definitely going to go up from here. He would definitely be an interesting player for TM if he works out.

Comment

Why Kahveh?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Someone get the word out!

also how do you go from Yale to European football. It’s very unconventional. Good for him though. Respect.
                      100% right it is a big accomplishment but I’d bet you’d be surprised how many under the radar moves to Europe from college soccer in the US happens. Especially in Scandinavian leagues . Zack Steffen went right to Freiburg and also this kid from Syracuse Nathan Opoku went straight to Leicester and he got loaned to OH Leuven last year and had some amazing performances.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I tried doing some research on his Instagram to see if I can find any indicators…..I see he has the Iranian flag in his bio and seems to have a lot of Iranian friends and family commenting on his pics in farsi so he seems connected to irooni culture. Nothing super noteworthy but good to know he’s not disconnected from the culture like some in the diaspora are.
                        There's a good amount of us that if we were ever good enough to play for TM would choose it in a heartbeat. The aftermath of what the regime does or not is out of our control and probably drives people away. If people were allowed to be like Ghoddos/Dejagah of course they would love it. Moving to Iran to play for Team Melli is the problem, even the most nationalist can't deny.

Comment

The club has 7 Japanese, is it owned or sponsored by Japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The club has 7 Japanese, is it owned or sponsored by Japanese?

Owned by Japanese company
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

wow - didn't realise Okazaki is playing for them

https://uk.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/japan/

Comment

Working...
                              X