Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Hopefully he learns how to use his body like a narekhar Lukaku style. Really the only thing missing from Moghanlou is game sense....I hope Kaveh can pick that up in Europe
    Honestly Moghanlou wasn't doing too bad. He finally started getting some minutes and scored a goal, but got homesick and left. He's a bache naneh!
    It wasn't a talent issue, it was a mental issue (How often do we say that about Iranian football?).

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      After this tournament I need to see the following players capped for TM before someone steals them:

Kaveh
      Stuckler
      Pichkah

All three are on the rise and moving to good clubs next season
      Add to the list:

Arvin Davoudi-Kia
      Arash Motaraghebjafarpour
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Some foreign-based players:

Kahveh Zahiroleslam
        Dennis Eckert Ayensa
        David Gharabaghi Stuckler
        Paya Pichkah
        Arvin Davoudi-Kia
        Elis Bishesari
        Daniel Henareh
        Xavi Gnaulati
        Kaveh Rad
        Zach Zandi
        Alessandro Hojabrpour​

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...erican-leagues

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...ithout-threads

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Some foreign-based players:

Kahveh Zahiroleslam
          Dennis Eckert Ayensa
          David Gharabaghi Stuckler
          Paya Pichkah
          Arvin Davoudi-Kia
          Elis Bishesari
          Daniel Henareh
          Xavi Gnaulati
          Kaveh Rad
          Zach Zandi
          Alessandro Hojabrpour​
          I think as of this moment, there are only 3 foreign based players I'd call and they are Kaveh, Stuckler, and Pichkah. Those players are all very interesting but they should prove themselves before getting a cap or invited.

We still need to integrate domestic born players like Hosseinejad, Hazbavi, Allahyar, and keep an eye out for kids like Rostami/Razzaghinia/Andarz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Guys please don't get mad at me, but he is in the same mold as Moghanlou. Tall, lankly, strong beast.
            I still think he should be capped, just pointing out he is not some sort of free-running gazelle.
            Agha dont mention Moghanlou name
            People get upset lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the starting lineup against Cercle Brugge

Comment

Kahveh starting against Kortrijk

https://www.fotmob.com/matches/kortr...truiden/2un88h

Looks like Gol Bezan will interview him next week:

Comment

I think he has earned a call up for the WCQ
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    Kahveh starting against Kortrijk

https://www.fotmob.com/matches/kortr...truiden/2un88h

Looks like Gol Bezan will interview him next week:

Great news. This shows he's 100% interested in joining TM.

Comment

As sad as this is to say, Honestly his path to regular national team call ups is a lot easier with Iran than US. As long as there is no parental issues with IR, the choice has to be an easy one to make.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        As sad as this is to say, Honestly his path to regular national team call ups is a lot easier with us than US. As long as there is no parental issues with IR, the choice has to be an easy one to make.
                        With Iran long term he has an easier chance to make consistent world cups and to start in them seeeing as we have no strikers for the future
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

With Iran long term he has an easier chance to make consistent world cups and to start in them seeeing as we have no strikers for the future
                          I had the same thought. I meant to say Iran instead of us.

Comment

He needs to be capped no doubt! But some people are desperate to identify him as next Sardar or Taremi. Lol
                            He only have less than half season as pro footballer, and young players development is big mystery!
                            On top of that, with current coaching squad there is no one who can be the bridge with these kind of players

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He needs to be capped no doubt! But some people are desperate to identify him as next Sardar or Taremi. Lol
                              He only have less than half season as pro footballer, and young players development is big mystery!
                              On top of that, with current coaching squad there is no one who can be the bridge with these kind of players

Khoda nakone biyad jaye Moghanlou ra azash begire… bichare majbur beshe bargarde poshte cash registere Tavazo…

And also dadash… names like Azmoun/Taremi don’t hold so much weight anymore at age 30 and zero achievement in any big league or int’l tournament. I pray to every religion’s god we don’t have anymore Taremi/Azmoun and instead more Daei/Mahdavikia/Nekounam.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Khoda nakone biyad jaye Moghanlou ra azash begire… bichare majbur beshe bargarde poshte cash registere Tavazo…

And also dadash… names like Azmoun/Taremi don't hold so much weight anymore at age 30 and zero achievement in any big league or int'l tournament. I pray to every religion's god we don't have anymore Taremi/Azmoun and instead more Daei/Mahdavikia/Nekounam.
                                You probably are not old enough to remember Arash Afshin, Gholam Rszaei, khoda biamorz Oladi as first upfront options lol
                                Naa shokri nakon haaji

Comment

Working...
                                X