No announcement yet.

Kahveh Zahiroleslam @ Sint-Truiden 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 goals and 1 assist in 10 matches for Kahveh in his first season in Europe...

Very very impressive stuff!! I hope he gets called up to Team Melli ASAP before the US cap tie him!

Comment

While Syria is keeping track of Argentinian "turcos" (people of Arab descent, mostly from Syria, Lebanon who migrated to Argentina around 100 years ago) & inviting them to strenghten their team, i doubt Mr. General motor would consider callin up this guy even if he becomes the leagues top scorer.

Let him score 2 or 3 more goals & the US will call him up for the march window. I'm almost sure CQ would have been in touch with him by now.

Comment

St. Truiden coach is Thorsten Fink by the way, former teammate of Daei at Bayern.

Comment

A couple more goals and USA will 10000% cap tie him. It will be over for our chances if he doesn’t get called up for WCQ’s in March which we know he won’t bc the federation needs time to sort out his paperwork. Heyf…..it’s gonna be painful seeing him in a USMNT jersey
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This guy will move to top league in a year or two max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First goal:

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...hiroleslam_48/

Second goal:

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...hiroleslam_68/

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbCoieqv4Oc

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^ Thanks for sharing, some nice, poacher goals.

Comment

Do we not have anyone in the IFF or near them that can start his paper work? Really. We are a community online and let's get it done.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Do we not have anyone in the IFF or near them that can start his paper work? Really. We are a community online and let's get it done.
                    GN will veto it. We have Moghanlou

Comment

Both goals were really nice but man, that second goal was a pure strikers finish

Comment

Guys please don't get mad at me, but he is in the same mold as Moghanlou. Tall, lankly, strong beast.
                        I still think he should be capped, just pointing out he is not some sort of free-running gazelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Guys please don't get mad at me, but he is in the same mold as Moghanlou. Tall, lankly, strong beast.
                          I still think he should be capped, just pointing out he is not some sort of free-running gazelle.
                          Moghanlou is 29 years old and failed in Europe

Kahveh is 21 years old and has 4 goals and 1 assist in like 750 minutes of playing time.

Comment

After this tournament I need to see the following players capped for TM before someone steals them:

Kaveh
                            Stuckler
                            Pichkah

All three are on the rise and moving to good clubs next season

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Moghanlou is 29 years old and failed in Europe

Kahveh is 21 years old and has 4 goals and 1 assist in like 750 minutes of playing time.
                              Yes, he has his future ahead of him.
                              I'm just talking about playing style and ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yes, he has his future ahead of him.
                                I'm just talking about playing style and ability.
                                Hopefully he learns how to use his body like a narekhar Lukaku style. Really the only thing missing from Moghanlou is game sense....I hope Kaveh can pick that up in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X