Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    You guys are all ripper legends

I would love to meet the current generation of hardcore TM fans at the next world cup.

Love the passion - my feeling is the same as what I said with Ryan Tafazolli when his threads were on 40 pages, there is literally no chance this guy will play for TM

Apart from the Queiroz era of invitees (Dejagha, Gucci, Ghoddos, Beitashour, Davari, Nazari) the only other player of note foreign-born was - Zandi, now he was half-Iranian but the key was that his dad was proper into football and TM and travelled to Iran regularly and both Zandi and his dad were willing to do some of the other stuff which is part and parcel with being a footballer under IR Iran - from kissing the Quran (which even Ando did) to meeting leader etc...

Dennis is quarter iranian, his father doesn't even have an iranian passport. It's just so far away from where Zandi was, let alone the six which Queiroz brought in.... And this is with the current political situation, and Ghaleneoi who only played Ghoddos because he saw him against Man City

But i love your passion all the same
    FIFA rules state you only need one grandparent to have the passport to be eligible . How do you think Scotland and wales get away with playing so many players who are born and raised in England
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I know I know! There are numerous examples of other nations. How many of Morocco's 2018 team had even been to Morocco in their youth let alone grew up there...

But there is just one big monolith of difference - IR Iran. That is a giant whopping dildo of pain which is why we have only had Zandi and his dad meeting Khamenei or kissing the Qoran outside Queiroz's six.

It's just a case of being realistic..., we've had this discussion so many times over the last 28 years on these forums

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        2 goals and 1 assist in last 3 games so far .. and game just started.

How are we not including this guy in TM?!?!
        He didn't play consistently last season. Now he's more mature but you still can't compare him to guys like Ansarifard or Sayyamandesh, who proved they can play at higher level consistently. Kaveh Rezaei was also top scorer in Belgium few seasons, what did he do at international level? But i agree Dennis should definitely be invited and show what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Its not about hin, its about TM in total ignoring iranians outside of Iran, when did anyone care about iranians in europe ? In the last 20 years who was invited exeptmof dejagah( very late) , zandi, davari, ghoddos ...... they just dont care.

look at iraq, they hunt youngsters in europe
          Foolad, enghadr chert o pert nagoo.

Dejagah, Zandi, Ghodoos,... all were approached by TM very early, but keep in mind they all had played for German youth teams and joined TM when they were fully ready.

Guys like Shapourzadeh, the Nazari brothers, Davari... were invited to TM, and showed they weren't really that good.

Eckert for sure should be invited, but please don't compare us to Iraq that makes superstars out of players who struggle to get minutes in 2nd division Sweden.

Comment

On the bench for Europa Conference League game against Fenerbahce

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Starting second leg against Fenerbahce

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Scored today in a 3-2 loss.

Comment

Working...
                X