No announcement yet.

Dennis Yerai Eckert @ Royale Union Saint-Gilloise 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wrong with ppl anyone that has the ability to get his agent in touch with the IFF needs to do this service ASAP ,,,,

what wrong with some ppl here , you see how the USA has players that have like zero connection to the country only born there 0% American blood they even speak in a British accent …. They converting anyone and everyone they can , same with Mexico also , well they started to doing that too …

now we have a guy who is Legit Iranian by blood , we need him to play for us ..

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
      What wrong with ppl anyone that has the ability to get his agent in touch with the IFF needs to do this service ASAP ,,,,

what wrong with some ppl here , you see how the USA has players that have like zero connection to the country only born there 0% American blood they even speak in a British accent …. They converting anyone and everyone they can , same with Mexico also , well they started to doing that too …

now we have a guy who is Legit Iranian by blood , we need him to play for us ..
      Seriously. Imagine Dennis Eckert instead of Shahryar Moghanlou.

I heard this on social media: Some people say we shouldn't invite Dennis because we already have many excellent offensive players. But that's like suggesting Brazil or Argentina should stop making footballers because they have so many talented ones!

Some people just make no sense.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Seriously. Imagine Dennis Eckert instead of Shahryar Moghanlou.

I heard this on social media: Some people say we shouldn't invite Dennis because we already have many excellent offensive players. But that's like suggesting Brazil or Argentina should stop making footballers because they have so many talented ones!

Some people just make no sense.
        I absolutely agree with you bro , if anyone here is trying to justify that Moghanlou belongs in TM man I really think they need to evaluate their football knowledge …….( it doesn’t matter what he does at Paykan, Persepolis and Sephan, he still sucks and if these coach’s can understand that it shows they aren’t good coaches)*** there is a big difference between IPL and international football , we went to Portugal already was a big bust***

I firmly believe the TM should be full of legionaries first and the most qualified age appropriate IPL players as well , not some guy who is 31 , by age appropriate I mean 18 to 27 tops

Every dame cycle we have a coach who wants to invite some low quality player who has no right to be in TM …..

Ali Daei , CQ , wilmonts, skocic , CQ, all did it , with such players being as Hassan Ashjari, mayzare zare , kamal Kamyabinia, Omid noorfkhan, Nourallahi, etc being some examples , now GN is doing it with this Shahry Mangalou , no way he is better that Ekert no way , I hope Allahyar gets better and maybe alipour getting better and Ekert involved and Sardar better too

i personally think that Mangolou won’t be in the Asian cup or World Cup qualifiers squads … but we see

Comment

Again, our main priority should be capping Dennis Eckert before he has a breakout season in a top 5 league next season... Which he will btw...

Comment

With the way the German NT is looking right now it wouldn’t be crazy for them to call someone as hot and in form as him in….leading Europa League in goals is a big statement.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Who cares if he doesn't know Farsi... most players on the team speak English well enough I'm sure to get by in football. I agree with others, priority should be getting this guy on the team before the AC! I don't think Moghanlu is that bad like some folks here say, but Eckert is certainly a class above and we need all the depth we can get
              Last edited by Hosseini; 09-11-2023, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Who cares if he doesn't know English... most players on the team speak it well enough I'm sure to get by in football. I agree with others, priority should be getting this guy on the team before the AC! I don't think Moghanlu is that bad like some folks here say, but Eckert is certainly a class above and we need all the depth we can get
                Eckert speaks English:

His native language is German:

& he speaks Spanish as well:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Bro if this guy joins team Melli that would be so awesome. He has that cool factor about him too. I hope he himself is interested in playing for iran. Throwback to people like beitashour and davari who just couldn’t make it in TM

Comment

Dennis Eckert interview: "The national coach of Iran has not called yet"

Comment

Older interview:

https://www.espresso-magazin.de/peop...styles-storys/

Your full name is Dennis Yerai Eckert Ayensa – tell us about the individual components!
                      Dennis Yerai is a double name, Eckert is my German last name from my dad and Ayensa is my Spanish last name from my mom. Since you can use two surnames in Spain, I took advantage of the opportunity.

Your mother is Spanish, your father is German-Iranian – what influences did you get from the three countries and what would you describe yourself as?
                      I feel like a German-Spanish. I grew up in Germany, but my mother introduced me to Spanish culture from an early age and I also speak Spanish fluently, but only a few words of Iranian. That's why I feel more like German and Spanish. But I have already visited my family in Iran and got to know my Iranian roots a little - even if I don't look like that at all (laughs). I think I have a little bit of everything, but German and Spanish predominate.

And what about the Bavarian language? Have you already learned that?
                      No, not yet. After German, English and Spanish, nothing else fits into my head (laughs). Luckily I understand Bavarian though.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

Eckert speaks English:

His native language is German:

& he speaks Spanish as well:

My bad, I meant Farsi... lol

Comment

Dennis Eckert interview: "The national coach of Iran has not called yet"

where is the full interview..??
                          his dad certainly looks iranian and he got a lil of his baba in him..!
                          nice pic but seems to be taken at some pub..!!? looks more like his parents are runnin a pub..? 😱

Comment

I spoke with an Iranian agent that Dennis follows on IG, if Dennis is interested to play for Iran’s national team and he said “yes of course.” They are in contact.

He also told me: “Of course he is interested but wait 1-2 weeks and I will inform you”

Does anyone have contacts within IFF?
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Older interview:

https://www.espresso-magazin.de/peop...styles-storys/

Your full name is Dennis Yerai Eckert Ayensa – tell us about the individual components!
                              Dennis Yerai is a double name, Eckert is my German last name from my dad and Ayensa is my Spanish last name from my mom. Since you can use two surnames in Spain, I took advantage of the opportunity.

Your mother is Spanish, your father is German-Iranian – what influences did you get from the three countries and what would you describe yourself as?
                              I feel like a German-Spanish. I grew up in Germany, but my mother introduced me to Spanish culture from an early age and I also speak Spanish fluently, but only a few words of Iranian. That's why I feel more like German and Spanish. But I have already visited my family in Iran and got to know my Iranian roots a little - even if I don't look like that at all (laughs). I think I have a little bit of everything, but German and Spanish predominate.

And what about the Bavarian language? Have you already learned that?
                              No, not yet. After German, English and Spanish, nothing else fits into my head (laughs). Luckily I understand Bavarian though.

​​
                              If he has been to Iran then he very likely has an Iranian pass.
                              IFF needs to call him up and before that make sure his sarbazi stuff is taken care of.

Comment

Why would he come? To warm the bench for a horse jockey who will start regardless of his form? Whats the sales pitch to give Dennis? All of you saying invite him would have a stroke if he started ahead of Serdar.

Comment

Working...
                                X