Dennis Yerai Eckert @ Royale Union Saint-Gilloise 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Yerai Eckert @ Royale Union Saint-Gilloise 2023-24

New season new thread. Dennis has scored in back to back games for Union SG - would be nice to have him in TM finally but with GN it’s not a realistic thing unfortunately. Still will root for this guy - go Dennis!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Imagine him, Sardar and Mehdi Taremi as our three strikers/forward rotation.

My God!
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Starting and just made an assist. 1-0

Comment

2 goals and 1 assist in last 3 games so far .. and game just started.

How are we not including this guy in TM?!?!
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          2 goals and 1 assist in last 3 games so far .. and game just started.

How are we not including this guy in TM?!?!
          If CQ was here he already would have his passport by now….with GN it is truly hopeless. Watch him bag goals and assists in Europa league play and GN still ignore him lol.

im willing to bet GN doesn’t even know about him come to think of it
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

If CQ was here he already would have his passport by now….with GN it is truly hopeless. Watch him bag goals and assists in Europa league play and GN still ignore him lol.

im willing to bet GN doesn’t even know about him come to think of it
            What a shame too, Dennis is similar to players like Rostami and Doustali in Pogon who dominated U19 and have been getting called up to Polish first league and GN probably doesn't even know they exist

Comment

And now he just scored a PK. 3 goals, 1 assist through 3 matches

Comment

Great start to the season , fingers are crossed he stays fit.

Comment

He got another penalty -4th goal of the season.

Comment

What a start to the season for him. 5 goal contributions in first 3 matches

Comment

Scored another PK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad GN is too busy scouting Esteghlal vs Aluminum Arak to notice this hidden gem.

Comment

Eckert so far this season after 3 matches:

⚽️
                          ⚽️
                          👟⚽️⚽️

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Man of the match on FotMob, 9.3 rating

https://www.fotmob.com/match/4206222...e-vs-oh-leuven

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X