Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Khoreh and average Brazilians make mad bank for these clubs

Pepe is better than Khoreno but I bet the Brazilian goes for more.

85 million pounds Antony has 2 goals and one assist all season. And on top does this to Coventry (!):

https://twitter.com/DeFiGav/status/1...TE7t0ptXw&s=19

​​​​​​Big clubs still think Brazil is the same as 20 years ago
    There are still a lot of hidden talents in Brazil that are yet to be discovered. Different leagues play very competitively with different styles, but currently, right now I see England players getting better, and they might be the new talents to purchase for foreign leagues. This has now been a trend as some of them are moving out of the Premier League and into other leagues abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post

There are still a lot of hidden talents in Brazil that are yet to be discovered. Different leagues play very competitively with different styles, but currently, right now I see England players getting better, and they might be the new talents to purchase for foreign leagues. This has now been a trend as some of them are moving out of the Premier League and into other leagues abroad.
      Having a Tataloo avi in 2024 is a wild move

Comment

The good thing is that Porto started on winning track ever since Mehdi started games and obviously SC has once again realised that having Mehdi on the pitch, it's vital even if he doesnt score but over and over again, he's helping in the defence, he's everywhere, he's delivering excellent passes and he has EXPERIENCE. Yesterday he had at least 2 excellent passes, one to Galeno who should have score. The other one was to Nico who indeed scored.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Having a Tataloo avi in 2024 is a wild move
          Thank you Aftabeh Jan 😂

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post

They have a lot of depth but their elite isn't the same. You can find players in lower leagues who are fantastic and will do a job in eg Ukrainian or Korean top leagues more than any other country sure... but compare Flute-Snake with the talents they had over so many years. It's a different world to when they had Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario, Bobbi Carlos and these kinds of players

That striker Fred they had in 2014 could have equally been someone from a regional league and they didn't realise how much national team standards were slipping

Comment

Good to see Fabrizio's tweet. Quite reaffirming (for paranoid fans like me) after months of silence on the Inter rumors.

Comment

He apparently did his medical a while back too under the radar already

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Good to see Fabrizio's tweet. Quite reaffirming (for paranoid fans like me) after months of silence on the Inter rumors.
                    What happened between these two?

https://twitter.com/NimaTavRood/stat...50345845096843

Comment

Fabrizio is basically a fraud. Initially im sure he was a real journo but somewhere along the line he started working with agents to promote certain players/deals.

Taremi is done, confirmed by Inter president.

Thank god he waited and didn't go to AC Milan tbh. They are in total crisis and just fired pioli after saying they would keep him.

With Inters development and signings of zielinski, Taremi they will again be favorite for the league and have good chance for deep CL run.

Comment

allaho akbar! Tanks gods...

Comment

Porto and Iran striker Mehdi Taremi has already undergone medicals ahead of a free transfer to Inter Milan this summer.

This according to Italian news outlet FCInterNews. The outlet also report that Taremi’s brother was recently in Milan ahead of the striker’s move.

https://sempreinter.com/2024/04/24/p...-medicals/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Porto and Iran striker Mehdi Taremi has already undergone medicals ahead of a free transfer to Inter Milan this summer.

This according to Italian news outlet FCInterNews. The outlet also report that Taremi’s brother was recently in Milan ahead of the striker’s move.

https://sempreinter.com/2024/04/24/p...-medicals/amp/
                            it says that the formalities are still undone and he still has to go through another physical this summer and then actually sign the Inter contract that's been agreed upon earlier..!!

knowing his/our kiri luck, wouldnt surprise me if he crooks b4 seasons end and move fall through for one reason or another..!!? :/ 😬

ps
                            that sorta explains to me his general hesitancy to mix it up physically and get stuck-in i saw of him in the last Porto match ..!!
                            he still position himself brilliantly everywhere on pitch and covers ground well, (especially so defensively) just dont see him eagerly rush into any rash tackles or inviting contacts or eagerness to mix it up in crowded areas ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

it says that the formalities are still undone and he still has to go through another physical this summer and then actually sign the Inter contract that's been agreed upon earlier..!!

knowing his/our kiri luck, wouldnt surprise me if he crooks b4 seasons end and move fall through for one reason or another..!!? :/ 😬

ps
                              that sorta explains to me his general hesitancy to mix it up physically and get stuck-in i saw of him in the last Porto match ..!!
                              he still position himself brilliantly everywhere on pitch and covers ground well, (especially so defensively) just dont see him eagerly rush into any rash tackles or inviting contacts or eagerness to mix it up in crowded areas ..!!
                              I mean I wouldn’t either if I had the biggest payday of my career waiting for me in a few months. The real question is: did he purposefully avoid contact in Asian Cup after that Qatari slide tackle at the edge of their box that should’ve been a penalty in the first half🤨

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ps
                                Totally agree but that's indeed not an ideal situation for a player, to It has major impact on his performance in general, not only club but aslo National Team. I dont blame him but somehow, I think as pro player, you should try to not end up in that situation when it comes to the new contract signing or renewal.

Yani kolla hal nemide hamash negarane massdoomiat bashi. Nemishe relax bazi kard.

Comment

Working...
                                X