No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent watched as many Porto games this season for obvious reasons ... but besides the khoreno, the one player who's stood out to me as the asshole going out of his way Not to provide sensible pass nor anything resembling a proper service to Taremi has been that pos lil Pepe ...!!
    he has a strong running engine on him so i can see why SC would start and play him 90 minutes every game but unlike Khoreno who's just his style to put his down and try his speed move all the time and his often idiotic seeming idkhodraviz when a simple 1-2 looks the far more sensible decision, the lil turd Pepe this season is clearly avoiding Mehdi and tries his hardest not to get him involved in the matches... instead he often opts to force a ball to his brazilian butt-buddies khoreno/evanilson etc..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i havent watched as many Porto games this season for obvious reasons ... but besides the khoreno, the one player who's stood out to me as the asshole going out of his way Not to provide sensible pass nor anything resembling a proper service to Taremi has been that pos lil Pepe ...!!
      he has a strong running engine on him so i can see why SC would start and play him 90 minutes every game but unlike Khoreno who's just his style to put his down and try his speed move all the time and his often idiotic seeming idkhodraviz when a simple 1-2 looks the far more sensible decision, the lil turd Pepe this season is clearly avoiding Mehdi and tries his hardest not to get him involved in the matches... instead he often opts to force a ball to his brazilian butt-buddies khoreno/evanilson etc..!!

But let's be fair, regardless if Pepe passes to Mehdi or not, he's by far Porto's most consistent player and best player this season.

Comment

Taremi has 6 game left with porto, he could leave the club on a high note with a taca do portugal championship and he has 6 more games to score 4 goals to tie Jackson martinez for most goals by international player or 5 goals to take the 2nd place in that list. He wont reach the the brazilian player who has 130 goals in all compitiation for porto.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

But let's be fair, regardless if Pepe passes to Mehdi or not, he's by far Porto's most consistent player and best player this season.
          i agree he is definitely a key starter for SC...!! not in class/caliber of Octavio but has similarly high energy, decent pace and strong running engine, pivotal piece in SC's prefered high-line pressing, attacking general scheme of play..!!
          as mentioned prior, my problem with him is that unlike khoreno, his ignorance towards servicing Mehdi looks to me very much Intentional...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

very much agree…I think he is way better than Galeno (who I also think is good but is too selfish at times to a fault) and will reach the highest levels of the game like Diaz went on to do.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Starting vs Casa Pia

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Starting vs Casa Pia
                i smell a hattrick baby..!!🙏

Comment

Anyone got a link to watch the game?

Comment

assist Mehdi

Comment

https://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/2006...asa_pia_porto/

Comment

mehdi nearly sneaks in a well taken FK around the wall ...!!
                        guess, he's been practicing FKs in his time off the pitch this season ...?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i smell a hattrick baby..!!🙏
                          Unfortunately it was a goose egg you were smelling! Lol

but a good 85’ min shift and nearly scored off a FK.

Comment

subbed off 85' porto leading 2-1

played well enough but nothing too special.

as usual good positioning and hustle but he just has no chemistry with the current lot of Porto players and he is way too timid with ball at his feet always 1touch passing it back ... or too eager to dish it off...!!
                            probably trying to avoid a shitt timed injury before his transfer to Inter is Completed..??

Comment

Mehdi has 2 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 games! Rounding into form.

Comment

Khoreh and average Brazilians make mad bank for these clubs

Pepe is better than Khoreno but I bet the Brazilian goes for more.

85 million pounds Antony has 2 goals and one assist all season. And on top does this to Coventry (!):

https://twitter.com/DeFiGav/status/1...TE7t0ptXw&s=19

​​​​​​Big clubs still think Brazil is the same as 20 years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X