No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Mehdi will be a backup candidate unfortunately.
    Sad times.

Comment

Of course he will be at the end of the pecking order. All he has to do is score and he will move up.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

that's always the big challenge trying to shine in supposed super clubs... often well stacked talented squads and too much competition for minutes in nearly every position..! :/
        as mentioned he'd just have to duke his way up the pecking order by scoring/assisting and having impactful performances on the rare early chances afforded to him..! easy peasy ..!

wonder if he'd make the starting line-up in today's league fixture... ??? could be a big teller as to his role in Porto for the remainder of season..!!?

Comment

League Game tonight vs Vizela. 21:30 CET. Wonder if he starts.

Comment

Not in squad
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
              Not in squad
              Wtf.... this means he is no longer in their plans at all

Comment

Not even in the squad. Has he already come to Iran?

Comment

earlier, i think there were plans for mehdi to go to milan from england after the arsenal game to complete medical etc. ... wonder if SC/Porto found out and got their panties in bunch again ..?
                  this shittt was bound to get ugly sooner or later anyways i guess..?
                  freaking waste my time today staying to watch the game..
                  i hope they lose big

Comment

I think hes finished at Porto, i will go ahead and unfollow,
                    but why did he post that story ? who knows
                    bros probably on probation

Comment

They're not going to include him in their plans if they don't have to. They know he's 100% leaving, the strategy is to play as if he's already gone. They've been doing fine in league games and haven't needed Mehdi's presence - they'll only play him if they hit a losing streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        I think hes finished at Porto, i will go ahead and unfollow,
                        but why did he post that story ? who knows
                        bros probably on probation
                        what story .. who posted..?

Comment

I'm guessing he's probably just got permission to come back to Iran for international duty. If he's not in their plans they probably just let him go. Game against Turkmenistan is in like 4-5 days. Conceicao wouldn't do something disrespectful to him like sending him to reserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                            I'm guessing he's probably just got permission to come back to Iran for international duty. If he's not in their plans they probably just let him go. Game against Turkmenistan is in like 4-5 days. Conceicao wouldn't do something disrespectful to him like sending him to reserves.
                            sounds plausible i guess..?? lets hope so..!!
                            or maybe he is doing his bs mahe ramezoon fasting and can't be arsed to show up to training ..??

Comment

^he posts the game poster on his IG stories before every game he plays,
                              kind of like Ghoddos but simpler,

Comment

Was he not supposed to go to Inter for his medical?

Comment

Working...
                                X