Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post

I skipped his since I wasn't sure if he'd stay there after his loan. Let's see where he ends up!

Although I did end up buying two ARJ BHA jersies

image widget

Comment

Comment

Im more sad than happy to see him at inter, somehow i fell in love with porto and mehdi here

Comment

Is he playing the braga match or no?

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
            Is he playing the braga match or no?
            He will surely play, but it will be an away match.

He played his last home match and dramatically won the match with a last-minute header...hence the emotions.

Comment

I love the club I just wish the fans would have more appreciation and respect for him given all that he has provided them. Plenty of champions league G/A, a title, and top scorer season of the league. All from a humble player from Bushehr who decided to give his career his all despite being written off in his late 20’s.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

He will surely play, but it will be an away match.

He played his last home match and dramatically won the match with a last-minute header...hence the emotions.
                i think they still play the Cup Final vs Sporting at Dragao in couple of weeks ...!!

so officially that will be his last home sorta match ..?

now if he can deliver big in that match vs his worst portugese nemesis club , that would make for some storied ending to his illustrious Porto career..!!

Comment

Eye on the prize

Comment

Bamned for a year from Euro competition?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/202223...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Porto fined $1.6M by UEFA and threatened with one-season European ban over unpaid debts

UEFA said its club finance monitoring panel put Porto on probation for two years, and the ban will be imposed “if the club does not fulfil the solvency requirements” in the next two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Bamned for a year from Euro competition?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/202223...88%D9%BE%D8%A7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        they'll likely pay the fine and go on to play in europa if they qualify ahead of braga, off course..!! but Paying the past due Debt that got them this Fine is probably gonna be a much bigger challenge..? probably still owe mehdi wages ? and likely he'll be one of the last in line to pay back ? 😝
                        when you finally get a long overdue change of leadership at a big EU club, it's usually before such shittt hit the fan and become common knowledge to public..!!
                        ps
                        apparently Porto made some 65mil the last two seasons making it to round 16 in ucl..! so obviously collapsing Taremi's Milan move was likely a calculated decision and an order from the top ..!!?

https://apnews.com/article/uefa-port...4f7403f25e42e6

"Porto was the headline case of 13 clubs sanctioned by the UEFA panel for so-called “overdue payables” — unpaid or late-paid debts for wages, transfer fees to other clubs or social taxes."

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Im more sad than happy to see him at inter, somehow i fell in love with porto and mehdi here
                          Even with the boos he has received coming on for the last 12-14 months?

Fair play to you - I stopped caring about them around 9 months ago when they were whistling and booing on every touch.

Comment

On the bench vs Braga

Comment

ref is really going all out trying to throw the game for Porto
                              already sent off a braga defender in first 10min of the game for some bs double yellows , later ignoring an PK shout for the home team not even letting the var get involved in the Nocall

if Mehdi comes in early enough has a great chance of scoring or at least winning a pk or 2..?
                              HT 0-0
                              should be an early sub if score stays level past 55min or so ?

Comment

I just feel the poor guy if he comes on and gets booed yet again in his final game it's going to be demoralising after four seasons here...

was hoping that he would be a half-time sub on,He's been booed every time he comes in in 2024 so let's hope the fans at least have some decency this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X