Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2023-2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2023-2024

Let's start a new fresh thread since he seems to stay.

First league game tomorrow away against Aarhus (AGF) at 14:00 CET. Interesting to see whether he will be in the squad 🤞🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      he seems to stay.
      And thanks God for that...

Comment

Not even in the squad...
        https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...34625218693281

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Lol at comments - i sometimes forget that Danes are the most xenophobic of the scandinavians:

Peter Sabroe
          Hvor er Said Ezatolahi

Comment

They lost first game 0-1 and got a red card. Next game is 29/07 at home against Copenhagen. Let's see if he's in the squad by then.

Comment

Reason …

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He is stuck in contract battle with vejle pricks. 6 month remaining in his deal, he had interest from Iranian and euro clubs. Initially they requested EU 250k and have now upon seeing interest raised price to EU 1 million. And they have told Saeid either he finds a buyer, pays it himself, or signs a 2 year extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah this is utterly weird. if true, this club is doing him dirty big time... But for now it's only Varzesh3 reporting it, let's see over the next few matches if he's in the squad or not. that shall be the clear sign, cause many fans (non-iranians) were also asking today where he was (as a reaction to him not being in the squad..).

So I think we should take this with a grain of salt. It's weird this comes out the day he's not selected, first game, and who should have told V3? Saeid himself? I doubt a minor club from Southern Denmark has contact to IR media 😄

Comment

smh, this some bs... !!freaking cunt danes..!!
                    if i were him, id just hit the gym daily keep in good fitness , join an amature local team there and go kick it with them for 6months and walk off at the end of my contract giving veggiebobs the middle finger..!

he is an automatic starter choice for TM regardless of first team action for 6months .... so long he doesnt sit on his ass for months stress eating again..!!

ps
                    im sure he has a role to play in this pissing contest between him and the club .... he had similar shitt going with Rostov where he was frozen outa first team action for over a year or more there too.... this can't be all coincident ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      smh, this some bs... !!freaking cunt danes..!!
                      if i were him, id just hit the gym daily keep in good fitness , join an amature local team there and go kick it with them for 6months and walk off at the end of my contract giving veggiebobs the middle finger..!

he is an automatic starter choice for TM regardless of first team action for 6months .... so long he doesnt sit on his ass for months stress eating again..!!

ps
                      im sure he has a role to play in this pissing contest between him and the club .... he had similar shitt going with Rostov where he was frozen outa first team action for over a year or more there too.... this can't be all coincident ..!!?
                      tbf he was also left out at the beginning of last season, mainly due to fitness issues, he had gained a lot of weight, and he did join late this time. Let's await. but yeah, telling him straight up he wont play the coming 6 months is not cool, IF true I assume it's because they don't want to waste "time/energy" in incorporating him in their plans if he leaves in 6 months. Let's not forget, the biggest mission for this team is to not relegate again after just 1 season in top flight.

Comment

His agents have f***ed up again with stupid long contracts he can’t get out of.
                        a 12 year old who plays football manager knows you put in a relegation clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          His agents have f***ed up again with stupid long contracts he can’t get out of.
                          a 12 year old who plays football manager knows you put in a relegation clause.
                          Vejle had difficulties selling their players after relegation, and basically played with their best A-team in the NordicBet League. As to Saeid, they had hoped of selling him after a decent WC performance. That I do not know more about.

Comment

Btw the guy playing instead of Saeid got red-carded today. Let's just call that karma..

Comment

Vejle had difficulties selling their players after relegation, and basically played with their best A-team in the NordicBet League. As to Saeid, they had hoped of selling him after a decent WC performance. That I do not know more about.

they have difficulty selling because they’re overpricing. No one is going to pay a million for a 2nd division player.

Comment

Working...
                              X