No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2023-2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is wasted talent, he is honestly lucky the CM sucks otherwise if he was playing 10 years earlier he would have warmed the bench for both Nekou and Ando at best!
    He is another one like Beiro, PAG, Rezaeian , etc with big mouth ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy is still our lynchpin midfielder even if he is slow and out of shape. We just don't have other players who can do the role. And we don't have anyone solid enough behind him apart from a guy who is both a hothead and needs his phone confiscated when on buses

I beg the 5 guys who are expecting Iran to win the Asian Cup to just look at the depth and breadth of our rivals' midfields at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        This guy is still our lynchpin midfielder even if he is slow and out of shape. We just don't have other players who can do the role. And we don't have anyone solid enough behind him apart from a guy who is both a hothead and needs his phone confiscated when on buses

I beg the 5 guys who are expecting Iran to win the Asian Cup to just look at the depth and breadth of our rivals' midfields at the moment
        Don't need to look to our opponents, just look to who is our coach and whether he can count until 30 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Don't need to look to our opponents, just look to who is our coach and whether he can count until 30 or not.
          our coach is a tactical masterclass, he once said "give me Milad "the pimp" Sarlak and Omid Noorafkan and I will bring home the AC trophy"

Comment

Originally posted by shlamrub View Post

our coach is a tactical masterclass, he once said "give me Milad "the pimp" Sarlak and Omid Noorafkan and I will bring home the AC trophy"
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

As it stands, Cheshmi should be the starting DM over Saeid.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                As it stands, Cheshmi should be the starting DM over Saeid.
                i was more hoping to partner him with Saeed in CM/CDM ....he looks to be in great form of late... playing good football in TM since the WC..!! but even half fit Saeed is still a legit Starting quality MFder, in terms of quality of play..!!

Comment

Originally posted by shlamrub View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i was more hoping to partner him with Saeed in CM/CDM ....he looks to be in great form of late... playing good football in TM since the WC..!! but even half fit Saeed is still a legit Starting quality MFder, in terms of quality of play..!!
                    We should look into calling up Ghorbani from Sepahan. Youngster CDM with a lot of potential and pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He is wasted talent, he is honestly lucky the CM sucks otherwise if he was playing 10 years earlier he would have warmed the bench for both Nekou and Ando at best!
                      He is another one like Beiro, PAG, Rezaeian , etc with big mouth ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Actually I think it would have had the opposite effect, you hope. Competition in the middle may have spurred him on to become a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Actually I think it would have had the opposite effect, you hope. Competition in the middle may have spurred him on to become a better player.
                        true... i think mostly CQ spoiled him with repeated starts and full 90min game in game out in the first 6years or so of his tenor in charge on TM.!!
                        in fact w/o looking into stats, i'd figure him to be the one TM starter with most minutes played under CQ until he got kicked off the Rostov first team and then CQ started to count less on him as a starter but still used him often..!
                        po roo kard bacheye topolieh baba..!!

Comment

GD Chaves wanted him last year. He could have gone, but he decided against it.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            GD Chaves wanted him last year. He could have gone, but he decided against it.
                            i think it was more the vejle cuntklub who prevented him from any transfer by asking unrealistically high transfer fee from the primarily piss poor eu based teams who wanted his service..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

We should look into calling up Ghorbani from Sepahan. Youngster CDM with a lot of potential and pace.
                              i dont watch pgl ... so perhaps.... !!? or move up PAG to DM .... ? he'd at least be less of liability there..?

Comment

Ezatollahi is our best DMF, and it’s not even close. If you re-watch his games against Uruguay, USA, Wales, etc. you see class. He’s just that talented.

I hope he somehow turns around his club career…vaghean heyf.

Comment

Working...
                                X