This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
    Thank you PSGman and Oracle jan for your kinds words. Below I’ll share some of my thoughts from watching tonight’s game live.

Positives: lots of fans in the stadium, lots of chants and clapping, was amazing to stand inside of Azadi stadium and feel the energy, cheap food/snacks with lots of options. I also found the physical condition of the stadium to look fine, at least in my eyes, and I thought the seats and everything inside was good, considering it’s age. The celebrations after the goal was fun to see. Passionate fans for sure, especially compared to MLS.

Negatives: you need a کارته ملی to buy tickets online and this can cause some headaches for fans visiting from abroad who do not have all their Iran-specific documents in order. Parking was atrocious and horribly run. Thousands of cars crammed together with entrances to parking lots being randomly opened and closed, cars parking in the middle of street, gates closing without notice. Once at security, again, gates to the stadium randomly closing and shutting down, people being yelled at to disperse and find a new entrance. Keep in mind, tickets or identification wasn’t checked at all and hundreds of fans who didn’t pay easily entered the stadium. Some fans literally were climbing the slant on the side of the stadium and then jumped into the stadium from the top. We were supposed to sit in the lower bowl in the middle, however because so many people entered the stadium and sat wherever they wanted, us and many other people were pushed to the upper bowl where people sat wherever possible, including on the steps, railings, etc. Lots of swearing, weed, cigarettes, and confrontations throughout the match. Even at this point, gates within the stands kept closing and opening. TLDR: Very very khar to khar environment.

With all of this in mind, I would still highly recommend any Iran football fan to visit Azadi stadium once. Sitting in that stadium surrounded by tens of thousands of other Iranian football fans of all ages was special. I would not recommend any average Joe to go here for fun though. I think it’s best that women have their own section for now, because I would never want the females in my life to be exposed to the wild jungle I entered.

I hope to visit this ground again soon, and when I do, I’ll make sure to get there earlier than expected and use a Snap instead of driving.
    What kind confortation?
    all ss fans there, what they fighting over?
    Was is weed or hash?🤣🤣

The feeling of wanting going home after game and cars have blocked your car is Kodak moment.

Women their own section
    of course bro🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

What kind confortation?
      all ss fans there, what they fighting over?
      Was is weed or hash?🤣🤣

The feeling of wanting going home after game and cars have blocked your car is Kodak moment.

Women their own section
      of course bro🤣🤣
      Fans and police/security were beefing eachother. Amongst fans, nothing more than just saying “Agha beshin dige” to those who kept moving around. I smelled regular weed. Lots of littering

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Fans and police/security were beefing eachother. Amongst fans, nothing more than just saying “Agha beshin dige” to those who kept moving around. I smelled regular weed. Lots of littering
        I just wish everyone in the world including politicians leave footballi people alone.

Comment

Soheil Mahdi (head of the League organization) and Khodadad Afsharian (head of the league referees' committee) have resigned or been fired due to allegations of corruption.
          Allegedly previous Mes Kerman CEO had bribed them in previous seasons. Details not clear yet.

Comment

Afsharian has always been a corrupt individual. I was shocked when they appointed him as the head of referees committee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Afsharian has always been a corrupt individual. I was shocked when they appointed him as the head of referees committee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Nekunam is crying over his firing🤣🤣

Comment

Ss is on top of the table because of afsharian corruption......

Comment

All these years of long and kiseh winning corrupt championship and now there is proof to what I said millions of times 😂😂😂😂. Afshin sharlatan farsh dozd peyrovani has been involved in the scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                    All these years of long and kiseh winning corrupt championship and now there is proof to what I said millions of times 😂😂😂😂. Afshin sharlatan farsh dozd peyrovani has been involved in the scandal.
                    Haven't seen his name anywhere,
                    what did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      Zero proof.
                      Meanwhile you’ve bought into Esteghlal propaganda. Afsharian was the same guy who was celebrating Esteghlal goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Zero proof.
                        Meanwhile you’ve bought into Esteghlal propaganda. Afsharian was the same guy who was celebrating Esteghlal goals.
                        I haven't even heard afshin perovani name on any ss or sepahan propoganda kanals.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I haven't even heard afshin perovani name on any ss or sepahan propoganda kanals.....
                          It’s on Instagram. I have to give it to the esteghalis. Under any news story in Iran related to football they spam the comments with their garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It’s on Instagram. I have to give it to the esteghalis. Under any news story in Iran related to football they spam the comments with their garbage.
                            Next 2 weeks ITS ALL OUT WAR FOR TROPHY
                            everything will be said and forgotten after trophy
                            Ceremony.

Nasaji fans will make life hell for ss.
                            Since ss very abously using jadoogar ,,NASAJI
                            HAS BROUGHT in a forigner jadogar from russia for Tuesday match.

Comment

😂😂😂Afsharian said himself that while he was in charge they for 3 years, they gave the championship to Pp for 2 years. Pp fans never believe anything that’s not in their favour 😂. This is just like the water they blamed n sepahan on the Pp sepahan match. 10 years later sardar roubahian says Pp was at fault for the water and he can’t say it on live tv and take it with himself to the grave. Bade 10-20 sal dg maloom mishe dobareh Che kesafatkarihayi kardin 😂😂. Khode faghani Chandta bazi baratoon darovord? Khodesh mageh nagofteh bood penalt gereft for Pp in Isfahan when it wasn’t a penalty, or when he called a Pk against sepahan vs padideh. You’re right oracle Jan after the trophy all will be forgotten but 10-20 years from now, we will all know what happened.

Comment

Breaking news:
                                sepahan is involve in gold coin scandle.

BABA SEKEH Layeh gazo sepahania ekhtera kardan, bagiyeh adashono dar miyaran.

Comment

Working...
                                X