No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets be fair, Sepahan is the best team in league this and by far! Playing decent and attacking football and keep trusting younger players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Its crazy how Esteghlal is leading PGPL with only 10 matches played. That means if they win both next matches they will have almost 6 pt lead over everyone else with same number of matches played.

What did Nekounam do to get such solid results? I haven't been watching esteghlal so idk how they're doing. Feels like all attention has been on Sepahan and PP while Esteghlal is pulling a fast one
      With their draw vs foolad today. Sepahan should be back on top by next week even with the 4 point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

With their draw vs foolad today. Sepahan should be back on top by next week even with the 4 point deduction.
        It should of been 10 points deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Lets be fair, Sepahan is the best team in league this and by far! Playing decent and attacking football and keep trusting younger players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Look at the players they bought.rooshoon mishood
          taremi o sardar o ham mikharidan.
          pp just got to keep it close
          ss fakeness will get exposed even more and will drop to 3rd eventually. Sepahan will start droping points in second half of the season......

Comment

Really dirty trick by fekri to accuse the ref of the game today of being Persepolis at the pre match conference.
            the ref received 48000 insulting messages after that.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Look at the players they bought.rooshoon mishood
              taremi o sardar o ham mikharidan.
              pp just got to keep it close
              ss fakeness will get exposed even more and will drop to 3rd eventually. Sepahan will start droping points in second half of the season......
              Go to transfer market and ull see who spent more money koonetoon besooze

Comment

Go to transfer market and ull see who spent more money koonetoon besooze
                Vaseh har tookhmeh Reza asadi 55mt Dadan honar nist.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Really dirty trick by fekri to accuse the ref of the game today of being Persepolis at the pre match conference.
                  the ref received 48000 insulting messages after that.
                  Mamood Katri and his brilliant ideas are classic.
                  he went to ss to fast that move its backfiring

Comment

ASIA DERBY
                    THURSDAY 4:45am pst.

Comment

The derby being played with var is the definition of sogoli hokoomati.

Comment

The derby being played with var is the definition of sogoli hokoomati.
                        I hate var.
                        it's the biggest Hal bighiri in futball and hope it never comes to pgl.
                        your team scores , you take off your shirt wVe your shirt around your head and run around the living room, as u seat down to to sip some water they say var, then anxiety kicks in ,
                        When they say goal is confirmed u release big breath in relief, if they say no goal it's like getting kick in the stomach.
                        NO VAR IN PGL PLEASE..

Comment

I hate var.
                          your team scores , you take off your shirt wVe your shirt around your head and run around the living room, as u seat down to to sip some water they say var, then anxiety kicks in ,
                          When they say goal is confirmed u release big breath in relief, if they say no goal it's like getting kick in the stomach.
                          NO VAR IN PGL PLEASE..
                          I don’t like the stoppage in the game either but our league needs var because our refs are terrible.

Comment

I don’t like the stoppage in the game either but our league needs var because our refs are terrible.
                            It take excitement away...I like sport all human ability and opinion...getting technology involve just don't do it...put 2 refs in the field , one ref behind each goals..6 refs total ...there are plenty refs

Comment

It take excitement away...I like sport all human ability and opinion...getting technology involve just don't do it...put 2 refs in the field , one ref behind each goals..6 refs total ...there are plenty refs
                              We don't need two refs behind the goal because they have goalline technology that is quick and effective.

Comment

I hate var.
                                NO VAR IN PGL PLEASE..
                                I understand but it works in the other way. We get scored or ref calls a Pk for the other teams and VAR saves us. Didn't you appreciate recent ACL games where everything was fair?

Comment

Working...
                                X