X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news is shakuri he will get next 3 starts

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      To think perspolis passed on Zahedi to get a fraud like Alekasir is so sad.
      Zahedi GHER MIDAD VAGTI RAH MIRAFT TO PP.

AL KASIR is on fire ,yes he could of had 5 today..
      Zahedi was booty in pp.

Comment

6taya ss IA
        Sara hameh bala
        Sarvaro hame nega

Jam male perspolis e
        moooz male esteghlaleh

BTW vis vis was nasab through khodadad
        Brought jadogar for nekunam.
        Jadogar had jn wear black, now foolad wants wear black so kn cant wear black.

Have u ever asked yourself
        Why nasab always hVe job in the league
        and hc go as far as threat to quit if they cant have nasab. Answer is nasab connections theough khodadad with jadogars....

Dalal jadogara
        Khodadad azizi
        mashad has best doa nevises in the world.
        azizi turned on azizi khadem and start saying iff
        And jadogars because iff went through a different
        Jadogar Dalai then azizi

Comment

Dastgerdi stadium looked great last night. Good lighting. Good field. Good tv production surprisingly.

shame the idiots in charge don’t let fans in.
          also big shame that Pas is no longer around. What a club.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            6taya ss IA
            Sara hameh bala
            Sarvaro hame nega

Jam male perspolis e
            moooz male esteghlaleh

BTW vis vis was nasab through khodadad
            Brought jadogar for nekunam.
            Jadogar had jn wear black, now foolad wants wear black so kn cant wear black.

Have u ever asked yourself
            Why nasab always hVe job in the league
            and hc go as far as threat to quit if they cant have nasab. Answer is nasab connections theough khodadad with jadogars....

Dalal jadogara
            Khodadad azizi
            mashad has best doa nevises in the world.
            azizi turned on azizi khadem and start saying iff
            And jadogars because iff went through a different
            Jadogar Dalai then azizi
            Don’t forget Majid Jalali. He’s a big jadoogar guy and now he is technical director of IFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Don’t forget Majid Jalali. He’s a big jadoogar guy and now he is technical director of IFF!
              Baz jadogra b ein zang mizanan vaseh advise

Comment

I know Isa is 34 and his career has been a big mystery and honestly he has been underrated but this guy deserves a call at least!
                It will be truly sad if he retires without even being invited once to TM!
                He is still very smart striker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Al kasir acl suspension was end of him in international soccer

Comment

Alibiravand with great performance against havadar.... he was degrading his opponent, yeah its not cool but he is on top of his game when he dose that , nothing wrong with that he is no agha takhti and he is not saying he is.

Comment

ESTEGHLAL

SOOOOOOOOLAKHEH

Comment

Esteghlal forced Foolad to wear red rather than black, so Javad can continue to wear black.

Also the Esteghlal corner that led to a goal - was that actually a corner?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          ESTEGHLAL

SOOOOOOOOLAKHEH
                          Hanoozam sarvarete! Only 3 games to go!
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Thank you PSGman and Oracle jan for your kinds words. Below I’ll share some of my thoughts from watching tonight’s game live.

Positives: lots of fans in the stadium, lots of chants and clapping, was amazing to stand inside of Azadi stadium and feel the energy, cheap food/snacks with lots of options. I also found the physical condition of the stadium to look fine, at least in my eyes, and I thought the seats and everything inside was good, considering it’s age. The celebrations after the goal was fun to see. Passionate fans for sure, especially compared to MLS.

Negatives: you need a کارته ملی to buy tickets online and this can cause some headaches for fans visiting from abroad who do not have all their Iran-specific documents in order. Parking was atrocious and horribly run. Thousands of cars crammed together with entrances to parking lots being randomly opened and closed, cars parking in the middle of street, gates closing without notice. Once at security, again, gates to the stadium randomly closing and shutting down, people being yelled at to disperse and find a new entrance. Keep in mind, tickets or identification wasn’t checked at all and hundreds of fans who didn’t pay easily entered the stadium. Some fans literally were climbing the slant on the side of the stadium and then jumped into the stadium from the top. We were supposed to sit in the lower bowl in the middle, however because so many people entered the stadium and sat wherever they wanted, us and many other people were pushed to the upper bowl where people sat wherever possible, including on the steps, railings, etc. Lots of swearing, weed, cigarettes, and confrontations throughout the match. Even at this point, gates within the stands kept closing and opening. TLDR: Very very khar to khar environment.

With all of this in mind, I would still highly recommend any Iran football fan to visit Azadi stadium once. Sitting in that stadium surrounded by tens of thousands of other Iranian football fans of all ages was special. I would not recommend any average Joe to go here for fun though. I think it’s best that women have their own section for now, because I would never want the females in my life to be exposed to the wild jungle I entered.

I hope to visit this ground again soon, and when I do, I’ll make sure to get there earlier than expected and use a Snap instead of driving.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              Thank you PSGman and Oracle jan for your kinds words. Below I’ll share some of my thoughts from watching tonight’s game live.

Positives: lots of fans in the stadium, lots of chants and clapping, was amazing to stand inside of Azadi stadium and feel the energy, cheap food/snacks with lots of options. I also found the physical condition of the stadium to look fine, at least in my eyes, and I thought the seats and everything inside was good, considering it’s age. The celebrations after the goal was fun to see. Passionate fans for sure, especially compared to MLS.

Negatives: you need a کارته ملی to buy tickets online and this can cause some headaches for fans visiting from abroad who do not have all their Iran-specific documents in order. Parking was atrocious and horribly run. Thousands of cars crammed together with entrances to parking lots being randomly opened and closed, cars parking in the middle of street, gates closing without notice. Once at security, again, gates to the stadium randomly closing and shutting down, people being yelled at to disperse and find a new entrance. Keep in mind, tickets or identification wasn’t checked at all and hundreds of fans who didn’t pay easily entered the stadium. Some fans literally were climbing the slant on the side of the stadium and then jumped into the stadium from the top. We were supposed to sit in the lower bowl in the middle, however because so many people entered the stadium and sat wherever they wanted, us and many other people were pushed to the upper bowl where people sat wherever possible, including on the steps, railings, etc. Lots of swearing, weed, cigarettes, and confrontations throughout the match. Even at this point, gates within the stands kept closing and opening. TLDR: Very very khar to khar environment.

With all of this in mind, I would still highly recommend any Iran football fan to visit Azadi stadium once. Sitting in that stadium surrounded by tens of thousands of other Iranian football fans of all ages was special. I would not recommend any average Joe to go here for fun though. I think it’s best that women have their own section for now, because I would never want the females in my life to be exposed to the wild jungle I entered.

I hope to visit this ground again soon, and when I do, I’ll make sure to get there earlier than expected and use a Snap instead of driving.
                              Pp fans have more class ,sorry your first visit u had to experience ss fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Hanoozam sarvarete! Only 3 games to go!
                                Khahim did.

Comment

Working...
                                X