• Show
Clear All

AK also will not be invited
    Weird…
    No AK, No Ghoddos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Dara jan i think this a pretty decent list. Shahab zahedi is added too and moghanloo crossed out. I think we should thank GN for his decision.

Saman has only played a total of 125 minutes this season. Who would you replace him with if you were a coach?
      Milad jaan even with his low mind in league….he is easily much more equipt to go up against the best in Asia (Japan, SK, Saudi, Aussie) than these PGPL garbage players like noorafkan tikdari and azadi who cannot be considered good even on the continental level.

I like zahedi addition, good move there. also like that naderi is getting another chance but my kudos ends there. It’s so stupid to not have saman there….this isn’t me saying it as a fan of saman it’s saying it based on what the team needs and how even a Mickey Mouse tournament like this is important from a preparation perspective because we don’t have much time until AC.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Saman Ghoddos - not called up :S
        He declined invitation to CAFA. He is concentrating on his transfer to a club in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          I don’t see any younger players on this roster where is Amin Hazbavi and saman fallah ????
          They are going to WAFF U-23 Championship in Iraq which is also this month. After that tournament they will go to Russia, possibly play a friendly with Russia U-23 or some other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Moghanlou is top scorer of the league and crossed off lol
            It is not like forwards growing on tree there days in Iran

He is one of the wild cards (overage players in Team Omid) and will participate at WAFF U-23 Championship this month and later will go to Russia to play a friendly against possibly Russia U-23 or another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

He is one of the wild cards (overage players in Team Omid) and will participate at WAFF U-23 Championship this month and later will go to Russia to play a friendly against possibly Russia U-23 or another team.
              Oh yeah forgot that
              But wasn't Niazmand another one?
              Why he is invited then?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Oh yeah forgot that
                But wasn't Niazmand another one?
                Why he is invited then?

Think bc of potential euro move

Comment

Interesting squad!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

340 across all competitions.
                    Even that considered, he's the best CM/CAM Iran has.
                    ​​​​​​I'm all for giving new players a shot, but to not invite your PL caliber CM when that's one of your weakest positions, it's absolutely nuts.
                    GN said he wants to give new players a chance to play and he wants to give our legionaires some rest. Also to be fair I don't think any of our top players would take this competition serious and be motivated . Why would saman even care about this competition.

I agree with you that saman is a decent player but as I said he is trying new players for this competition. The strongest opponent we could face is Uzbekistan, so GN wants to try out new players. The fact that he has invited Hosseinzadeh, Zahedi , Naderi and crossed out Moghanloo says a lot about GN.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Milad jaan even with his low mind in league….he is easily much more equipt to go up against the best in Asia (Japan, SK, Saudi, Aussie) than these PGPL garbage players like noorafkan tikdari and azadi who cannot be considered good even on the continental level.

I like zahedi addition, good move there. also like that naderi is getting another chance but my kudos ends there. It’s so stupid to not have saman there….this isn’t me saying it as a fan of saman it’s saying it based on what the team needs and how even a Mickey Mouse tournament like this is important from a preparation perspective because we don’t have much time until AC.
                      Dara jan he wants to try out new players for this competition. I don't even think top players like mehdi , sardar , moharami , ARJ ... etc would get any decent playing time in this competition. Also I heard saman was invited however he denied it for some reason.

Overall I am happy with this list. Its just so unfair to give GN hate because he has missed out ONE player bro.

Btw did anyone found out why CQ didn't take full squad to WC?? Its still a big big question for me.

Comment

The U23 camp at the same time than the very weak CAFA makes it hard to analyse the squad. Specially, SS and PP players (mostly some of overrated).

- Shekari/Khodabandelou absence is weird. Inviting ex-players when they are average and letting out ex-players that could be interesting.
                        - Allahyar has always a good excuse to miss the camp. How many times did he get married?
                        - We don't have better than Naderi a 2nd division turk league player?
                        - Nice to see Hosseinzadeh and Zahedi. Nice to see Moghanlou out.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          The U23 camp at the same time than the very weak CAFA makes it hard to analyse the squad. Specially, SS and PP players (mostly some of overrated).

- Shekari/Khodabandelou absence is weird. Inviting ex-players when they are average and letting out ex-players that could be interesting.
                          - Allahyar has always a good excuse to miss the camp. How many times did he get married?
                          - We don't have better than Naderi a 2nd division turk league player?
                          - Nice to see Hosseinzadeh and Zahedi. Nice to see Moghanlou out.
                          i agree in large parts ... i do remember watching like one club game? from Naderi a long while back and tbh he looks defensively lightweight but a lively little LB/LWB with clever, energetic movements up the wing...! bit too attack-happy perhaps?? but suitable for a coach who likes his team playing on the front foot.... this is a good enough test for the kid to see if he warrants further considerations for TM moving forward..... Personally prefer that Jalili kid but we've always struggled for sufficient cover at LB/LWB position in TM and dont mind more potential cover ..!

didnt watch any PGL games from Moghanlou ....but he looked a bit of a promising striker talent in his little cameo in portugal to me but oh man he really shat the bed the last time around when GN gave him a solid chance to prove himself TM worthy and i dont blame GN for dumping his completely inept asss...!!
                          so Glad Zahedi finally got an invite ... he is similar sorta Big and Tall attacker but with Tons, Tons more quality and potential to lead the line for TM...!! Far more so than even Allahyaar in my opinion..!! just hoping he is given a fair chance to prove it to us in the upcoming games, similar game times to what was afforded to shahriyar ..!

and Saman asking off to focus on a bs transfer to a tokhmy swede club as if the transfer deadline is fast approaching ..?? FFS where is the roll eyes emoji when you need it..!! didnt he miss the last TM call up with another bs excuse too..??
                          its been a while now that Saman has been coming across rather apathetic towards his club and now even TM career .... he is lucky we dont have many other viable alternatives in TM ...yet wouldnt surprise me if GN overlook him in the traveling squad to AC either, the way things are panning out so far..??
                          Shekari's absence is more surprising with saman missing ... Talented and skillful MFder but from St. Mark's earlier remarks, he is yet another undeciplined moody/cocky little fker who clashes with authority all too often...!! he has wasted much of his once great career potential so far with getting sidelined often and dumped outa one club to another and this could well be his last chance to make something of himself in TM..!!

Comment

GN said Ghodoos spoke with his staff and he said due to his situation (lack of playing time and form) he asked to not be invited, and the staff accepted.

the only callup I really don’t like is Naderi. Yeah he’s a big boy, but he’s really poor in big games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              GN said Ghodoos spoke with his staff and he said due to his condition he asked to not be invited, and the staff accepted.

the only callup I really don’t like is Naderi. Yeah he’s a big boy, but he’s really poor in big games.
                              Whats his condition bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                GN said Ghodoos spoke with his staff and he said due to his condition he asked to not be invited, and the staff accepted.

I’m confused….what’s the condition? Is it his physical condition or condition as in a demand or request he has that TM denied of him? Or the country’s condition?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X