TM roster for CAFA 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
    You can thank the US for creating and funding the Taliban in the first place 😉 I think their national team sucks but they have improved a bit the last few years and they will probably be super motivated to play against their asian powerhouse neighbor Iran 🇮🇷
    Yeah just like the U.S supported meymoon I.R in 1979, there is nothing more anti iranian than I.R.

May the people burn down khomeneis grave and piss on it and build Teherans biggest urinal on that spot after this revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

True Iranians hate when people call our team the Islamic Republic. Why is it OK with calling the Afghani national team - FC Taliban? That's insulting and this garbage should not be allowed here.
      I took one glance at Afghanistan's squad list. Just one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan...l_team#Players

As you can see only 1-2 out of the 10-12 players they have that play in Western europe for any team are going to this cup. The rest are conveniently left off.This is Afghanistan's first squad since the Taliban takeover. That's enough evidence to infer that the Taliban has basically told any Western minded Afghan to leave and never come back.

This is what IR supporters want for Team Melli, keep playing Cheshmi, Torabi, and Amiri into their 40s because of ideology over the fact that Ghoddos and Sayyadmanesh etc are superior footballers.

I bet they will celebrate beating Afghanistan as though we beat Germany or Brazil. This is consistent with their belief that as long as the situation in Iran is better than Afghanistan, they are doing a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I took one glance at Afghanistan's squad list. Just one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan...l_team#Players

As you can see only 1-2 out of the 10-12 players they have that play in Western europe for any team are going to this cup. The rest are conveniently left off.This is Afghanistan's first squad since the Taliban takeover. That's enough evidence to infer that the Taliban has basically told any Western minded Afghan to leave and never come back.

This is what IR supporters want for Team Melli, keep playing Cheshmi, Torabi, and Amiri into their 40s because of ideology over the fact that Ghoddos and Sayyadmanesh etc are superior footballers.

I bet they will celebrate beating Afghanistan as though we beat Germany or Brazil. This is consistent with their belief that as long as the situation in Iran is better than Afghanistan, they are doing a good job.
        Iran has always produced top notch football players and that won‘t change overnight. We have produced the likes of Ali Daei, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Mehdi Taremi, Sardar Azmun all of whom have proved that they can score nice goals against any top european opposition. Dejagah, Gucci were also great players that helped us a lot the last few years but besides of those two, i don‘t recall any foreign born iranian who came and shook our football like Ashkan Dejagah or Ghoochannejad did. Cheshmi did great for us during the World Cup by the way and Vahid Amiri was amongst our best players the last world cup and Mehdi Torabi is killing it at the moment so you better get used to players from the Persian Gulf League dominating as it has always been the case 😉🇮🇷

Comment

Iran has always produced top notch football players and that won‘t change overnight. We have produced the likes of Ali Daei, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Mehdi Taremi, Sardar Azmun all of whom have proved that they can score nice goals against any top european opposition. Dejagah, Gucci were also great players that helped us a lot the last few years but besides of those two, i don‘t recall any foreign born iranian who came and shook our football like Ashkan Dejagah or Ghoochannejad did. Cheshmi did great for us during the World Cup by the way and Vahid Amiri was amongst our best players the last world cup and Mehdi Torabi is killing it at the moment so you better get used to players from the Persian Gulf League dominating as it has always been the case 😉🇮🇷
          Are you comparing Daei, Mahdavikia, Taremi, Azmoun to Torabi and Cheshmi?

Hey bro you forgot Ali Karimi! What happened 🙂

Comment

Can't wait for such a crucial and tough game vs Afghanistan.
            Hope Amir khan with his great knowledge make made the boys ready lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Are you comparing Daei, Mahdavikia, Taremi, Azmoun to Torabi and Cheshmi?

Hey bro you forgot Ali Karimi! What happened 🙂
              Nope I‘m not comparing just stating the fact that these guys were all made in Iran 😉🇮🇷 Karimi was a great player but very kun goshad combined with an tokhmy mentality. I rate Taremi, Azmun, Daei etc way above him.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder guys, dont get to deep in the political stuff, please continue with that in the general forum threads.
                I see no urgent need to edit the posts as it is calm and wellmanered members caring on the discussion atm
                Just a friendly reminder so it doenst get out of hand in future replies.

Wish you all a great day, and a AC trophy coming soon
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Nope I‘m not comparing just stating the fact that these guys were all made in Iran 😉🇮🇷 Karimi was a great player but very kun goshad combined with an tokhmy mentality. I rate Taremi, Azmun, Daei etc way above him.
                  I just thought it weird to exclude him since he is the last AFC footballer of the Year Iran has had 🙂

Comment

Incase your penny hasn't dropped yet. This competition was sponsored by 1XBET, which is blocked for europe and USA. Didn't IR reject Kirin cup because of their sponsor (alcohol), so why did they not block this one??? well As i said before its because they wanna do money laundering thro this competition.

Anyone with a little bit of brain knows how pointless this competition is for us.

Comment

Do these matches / goals count as official FIFA matches?
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Do these matches / goals count as official FIFA matches?
                        YEa its official bro

Comment

TM starting line up against Kyrgyzstan is mindblowing. Asadi ffs!
                          Where in hell did IFF find this GN?

Comment

Playing pee pee poo poo Asadi instead of finally giving Zahedi a shot. Masterclass.

Comment

There is too many trolls on this site. Y'all be quiet let the coaching team do so his job, they know more than you.

Majority of you were putting down omid NooeAfkan, we see what a talent, consistent, hard working player he is. Also solid year with Sepahan.

This blog used to be good when people typed values opinions not just trash talking making funs of coach and players. As if you can play better than them or have better ideas than them. I bet majority of you can't even coach a kid level team yet have the nerve to talk trash here

Comment

Working...
                              X