X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peiman92
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

it’s ironic how you like winning so much but WCQs and finishing top in the group in back to back cycles means nothing to you. you’re trolling dude….give it a rest.

debating if he didn’t deliver on certain things like AC performances or makes sense….that’s up for debate. But his winning percentage, records, etc. are not up to debate, opinion isn’t a factor when it comes to facts.
    You know you're not winning any arguments by calling people trolls etc.

Winning is always good but winning when it matters is what football is all about.
    But clearly you seem to be of a different opinion.

I couldn't care less if we finish WCQ with 10 wins out of 10 when it's results in the final tournament that matters.

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied
    Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I thought this way too for entertainment sake but I changed my mind.

We historically have on and off struggles with all three of those teams. Adding a coach vs coach rivalry only helps the other team as we SHOULD have better player quality. If something goes wrong (if we lose/tie a game to Branko's Oman or CQs Qatar) then that will be the talking point and derail the rest of our tournament.

I have very low expectations for people who are not more than regime stooges in charge of our sports, but we need to do our homework.

Forget the emotional parts of the Arab/coaching rivalries.Teach our players to STFU when interacting with referees.

Do the homework on each of our opponents. Every game is a final and plan to make the final.

All of this domestic coach vs foreign coach, regime vs antiregime players, SS vs PP players, domestic players vs legionnaire business, gheyrat is all BS talk unless homework is done.

Going back to 1988, the only teams that have won the AC are Japan, Saudi, Australia, Iraq, Qatar. Iraq's win was an underdog story but the other countries are better at organization and doing their homework.
    7 finals are ahead of us. We need to go into every game with the mentality that we will win the game.

The ”not to lose” mentality have cost us way too many asian cups.

Leave a comment:

• Ghermez Agha
    replied
    Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

It’s not ironic, he was worthless.
    CQ knew how to win? He managed the feat of both playing shitty football and not winning lol.

GN is the best iranian coach we have. If we can’t get good foreign coaches, we might as well go with an iranian coach instead of garbage like CQ, Branko, Wilmots, Skocic etc.
    it’s ironic how you like winning so much but WCQs and finishing top in the group in back to back cycles means nothing to you. you’re trolling dude….give it a rest.

debating if he didn’t deliver on certain things like AC performances or makes sense….that’s up for debate. But his winning percentage, records, etc. are not up to debate, opinion isn’t a factor when it comes to facts.

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied
    Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Thanks Peiman jan
    Khahesh mikonam

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

It’s not possible my friend. We can only be grouped with one of them.

Iran & Qatar are both in Pot 1.
    Oman & Iraq are both in Pot 2.
    Thanks Peiman jan

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied
    hope we get a group of Qatar Oman and iraq and iraq appoints Skocic

play vs CQ, Branko and Skokic would add extra gaz to the fire
    It’s not possible my friend. We can only be grouped with one of them.

Iran & Qatar are both in Pot 1.
    Oman & Iraq are both in Pot 2.

Leave a comment:

• perspolis#1
    replied

I thought this way too for entertainment sake but I changed my mind.

We historically have on and off struggles with all three of those teams. Adding a coach vs coach rivalry only helps the other team as we SHOULD have better player quality. If something goes wrong (if we lose/tie a game to Branko's Oman or CQs Qatar) then that will be the talking point and derail the rest of our tournament.

I have very low expectations for people who are not more than regime stooges in charge of our sports, but we need to do our homework.

Forget the emotional parts of the Arab/coaching rivalries.Teach our players to STFU when interacting with referees.

Do the homework on each of our opponents. Every game is a final and plan to make the final.

All of this domestic coach vs foreign coach, regime vs antiregime players, SS vs PP players, domestic players vs legionnaire business, gheyrat is all BS talk unless homework is done.

Going back to 1988, the only teams that have won the AC are Japan, Saudi, Australia, Iraq, Qatar. Iraq's win was an underdog story but the other countries are better at organization and doing their homework.

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied
    Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
    At first, I wrongly supported Taj but now I realize he is a complete dumbass POS!
    Me too, I don't like to be hard with him but the combo wilmots, skocic fired and GN (over Sanchez) is violent.
    Even the uruguay/senegal friendlies were thanks to Majedi

Leave a comment:

• the matrix1
    replied
    At first, I wrongly supported Taj but now I realize he is a complete dumbass POS!

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied
    Until
    its just taroof peptalk and smart to say to get rid of speculations in media. we will se after AC. my feeling is Renard will coach a team like China over AC, and be free agent again after the cup, and if GN doesnt impress we might finaly se Renard in TM, or another coach. If GN gets us playing well and good results and so on, dont se why not let him continue for WC though
    If the General wants to stay until WC26 he has to win AC. It’s pretty simple.

We don’t want another CQ situation again…

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    ‌Taj said he wants to extend GN contract until 2026!
    Until
    its just taroof peptalk and smart to say to get rid of speculations in media. we will se after AC. my feeling is Renard will coach a team like China over AC, and be free agent again after the cup, and if GN doesnt impress we might finaly se Renard in TM, or another coach. If GN gets us playing well and good results and so on, dont se why not let him continue for WC though

Leave a comment:

• Keshwardoost
    replied
    Originally posted by love-tm View Post
    https://twitter.com/Herve_Renard_HR/...43094261129216

Renard is available...

Skickat från min SM-F926B via Tapatalk
    Loooooool

Leave a comment:

• PSGman#19
    replied

Renard is available...

He will the coach the women France NT

Leave a comment:

• peiman92
    replied

Renard is available...

Too late now. Renard & Iran is not meant to be it seems…

He’s one of those foreign coaches who would fit TM perfectly IMO…

Leave a comment:

Working...
X