Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ is missing!

Comment

He is sitting in a suite with a mask on. Did he get suspended? Or maybe he's feeling sick.

Comment

Darn. Panama scores.

Comment

Nice headed goal from Panama!

& Queiroz is suspended according to this:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^tim cahil? I didn’t know that! I like this qatar team more and more lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

What do you use to bet?
              DraftKings app

Comment

Qatar nearly equalized with a header in the end of the first half.

time for a tactical change to more strikers in the second half for Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ^tim cahil? I didn’t know that! I like this qatar team more and more lol
                  He's been closely affiliated with the QFA for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    the guy wasn't perfect - so, so many of his decisions i strongly disagreed with. he made me really angry at times. this last world cup i hated him for ignoring the political turmoil in our country, something 100 times more important than toop bazi. He is no angel

but he took over over our football when it was an absolute shambles with no future, when our talent was going down the drain from so many perspectives - he built something, he got our players striving for europe, he got out players IN europe, and he got our players INTO europe.

he taught us professionalism, he even got one of the best psychology-based coaches in the world for one tournament, (although in the end it didn't do much, thanks Kanaani and co)

More than anything, he gave me the only happy moments as a TM fan that I have had over the last four decades, bar Iran vs USA.

So he's no angel, he's a bit of a prick, he's an asshole sure, but he is so, so much better than anything else imaginable in the current Iran, in the current Islamic Republic of Iran, and anything else is pure fantasy.

he is the best thing to have happened to our football in these circumstances.

at some point, the penny will drop with some of you who disagree, for others it never will. that's fine. that's life. no worries....
                    Good analysis, I feel the same way about him.

Queiroz was great for Team Melli overall, especially during the 2014 and 2018 World Cups. The discipline and professionalism he instilled, while also butting heads with the IRIFF heads at the time to get more friendlies and better conditions for the players.

But how he acted during the 2022 World Cup was a shame, telling protestors to "stay at home" during the Mahsa Amini protests, and asking the reporter how much he's willing to pay for his response when he was given a proper platform to speak up. He could've done a lot more to stand up for the people instead of siding with the regime.

& people here now want to support Qatar of all teams? Personally, I'd never.

Overall though, Queiroz had a big impact for Team Melli, qualifying us to consecutive World Cups for the first time in our history and putting us on the spotlight for the footballing world to see. The man's hair grayed faster than the speed of light with all the things he had to put up with in IR Iran!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Cq greatest forigner coach of all time
                      heshmate mohaJerani greatest persian coach of all
                      time.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Nice headed goal from Panama!

& Queiroz is suspended according to this:

Dude closest in the pic.. looks like Mourinho 🤏
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment