Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a pair of old Nader dampaee that would make for a better coach than Amir. This is beginning of another football stone age and the crash into brick wall I predicted.

Comment

Is it official whit GN?

Comment

Amir Khan is the best Iranian coach and therefore the best vatani option 👍🏽 we will win the Asian Cup 🇮🇷

Comment

RIDIM.

GN ham yek sabziforooshi digari ast mesle 100 morrabbie irani.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            Amir Khan is the best Iranian coach and therefore the best vatani option 👍🏽 we will win the Asian Cup 🇮🇷
            Babak jan, shayad ba Vietnam ham bebaazim.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Lol. He isn't the best Iranian coach. Yahya is a better coach.

Ghalenoi would be good option for a youth TM though.

This is a really underwhelming appointment. Basically Skocic, except not a pushover.

Might as well just appoint an interm coach for March friendlies until we can get a decent manager at the end of the PGPL season.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Lol. He isn't the best Iranian coach. Yahya is a better coach.

Ghalenoi would be good option for a youth TM though.

This is a really underwhelming appointment. Basically Skocic, except not a pushover.

Might as well just appoint an interm coach for March friendlies until we can get a decent manager at the end of the PGPL season.

​​​​​​
                As point of reference this Babak supports iri and blames all its woes on US/West…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GN is not too bad one of the better options from our domestic coaches. I hope he has a plan other then crossing the ball for a tall striker though. It was harsh for him to get sacked in 2007 after we lost to Korea in penalties in Asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

As point of reference this Babak supports iri and blames all its woes on US/West…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    First of all I don‘t give a shit about any politician. Second of all what does that have to with our next Team Melli coach anyways? Just leave me alone dude, I‘m solely here to talk football

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      GN is not too bad one of the better options from our domestic coaches. I hope he has a plan other then crossing the ball for a tall striker though. It was harsh for him to get sacked in 2007 after we lost to Korea in penalties in Asian cup.
                      After that Asian cup we had a major abyss of talent all the way until 2013.

It was mad we were relying on Hashemian to beat Malaysia 2-0 back then.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        I have a pair of old Nader dampaee that would make for a better coach than Amir. This is beginning of another football stone age and the crash into brick wall I predicted.
                        Just a continuation friend. Stone age started with re appointing CQ. Don't forget roster spot empty and 4 GKs.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

First of all I don't give a shit about any politician. Second of all what does that have to with our next Team Melli coach anyways? Just leave me alone dude, I'm solely here to talk football
                          It shows your mindset of why you support him;and don't give that bs-based off your posts in the general forum and even here most know who you support —you've politicized so much in here . It's people like you who support regime khaymals, dozds, murderers , rapists, etc. and those who adhere to muhammaden backward principles. But hey blame the us/west on the regime raping the land, people and culture of Iran for decades.

Comment

It shows your mindset of why you support him;and don't give that bs-based off your posts in the general forum and even here most know who you support —you've politicized so much in here . It's people like you who support regime khaymals, dozds, murderers , rapists, etc. and those who adhere to muhammaden backward principles. But hey blame the us/west on the regime raping the land, people and culture of Iran for decades.
                            Hers nakhor dadash, the fossil I.R is done

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Hers nakhor dadash, the fossil I.R is done
                              True I should sit back and watch regime supporters like that asghal be related to a brief dark time in Iran's long history. Damet garm

But don't forget blame it on US/West🤣

Comment

True I should sit back and watch regime supporters like that asghal be related to a brief dark time in Iran's long history. Damet garm

But don't forget blame it on US/West🤣
                                Yeah i also heard that Mordor in the Middle Earth collapsed because of USA 🙄😄

Comment

Working...
                                X