This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
    Finding players is much more important than spending money on coaches. Every one of these great coaches have suffered many losing seasons or tournaments. They only win when they have worthy players. Unfortunately, we do not seem to have any great players in the pipeline so the question of whom should our next coach be is moot. The focus needs to be on finding and encouraging the next generation of great players.

By the way 15 out of 16 teams that made it to the next round are being coached by domestic coaches. Soccer (old or new), (traditional or modern), (bekesh ziresh or tiki taka) is not rocket science. I would rather have a coach who is concentrating on best use of his players as opposed to a coach who thinks the players are pieces in a chess match between the two coaches. Domestic or foreign does not matter to me. I do commend CQ for the closeknit feeling in the team. The us against the world speeches. And he does benefit from not being able to speak Farsi and living in a bubble. This one benefit might tip the scale for a foreign coach. If the players want to keep CQ, he should stay.
    I agree, people except a magician more than a good coach to transform the worst squad of group B into a r16. We leapfrog Wales which isn't that bad. I guess tying portugal 4 years ago with a squad of IPL+ players made expection irrealistic.

However if the players are the main focus we should avoid coach that make sabotage in lefting out good players and bringing shitty players (either by allegeance to SS/PP, lajbazi, incompetence).

Persian, not farsi please

Comment

Would love to see a Brazilian, or South American coach. I truly believe they suit our football the best. No western European, and definitely no Portuguese/Mozambican coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I agree, people except a magician more than a good coach to transform the worst squad of group B into a r16. We leapfrog Wales which isn't that bad. I guess tying portugal 4 years ago with a squad of IPL+ players made expection irrealistic.

However if the players are the main focus we should avoid coach that make sabotage in lefting out good players and bringing shitty players (either by allegeance to SS/PP, lajbazi, incompetence).

Nakheir agha our football is still above U.S. This was our chance to advance. Please give it a rest with we are this and that... See Japan, Australia, Saudi, Korea. We should learn from these teams. Forget Cq and the donkey he rode in on. This guy is the worst coach, he will take any team and make a bus of under dogs out of them. You could be Real and you could be Ronaldo. We need to kick this charlatan, his attitude and his fans out of our minds and heart for good. Mayeli Kohan would have done better. That is realistic. CQ has brought our worst players (with the exception of 3-4) to 3 world cups. Even with those players somehow he managed to get their worst performances as well. Out with these lies and hopelessness about our football.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

Nakheir agha our football is still above U.S. This was our chance to advance. Please give it a rest with we are this and that... See Japan, Australia, Saudi, Korea. We should learn from these teams. Forget Cq and the donkey he rode in on. This guy is the worst coach, he will take any team and make a bus of under dogs out of them. You could be Real and you could be Ronaldo. We need to kick this charlatan, his attitude and his fans out of our minds and heart for good. Mayeli Kohan would have done better. That is realistic. CQ has brought our worst players (with the exception of 3-4) to 3 world cups. Even with those players somehow he managed to get their worst performances as well. Out with these lies and hopelessness about our football.
          Where in the world our football is above the US?

Comment

?? Am I not being woke? Whateverr the word for that is in Farsi, I mean Persian.

Comment

Where in the world our football is above the US?
              Lol 2-3 weeks before WC started US confirmed friendlies in January with Serbia and Colombia for domestic players. We don’t know who our coach is, and will end up with Syria/Lebanon friendly for our A team. From top to bottom they are ahead. Only Berhalter was holding them back… If they can only put aside the MLS agenda and get a good European coach, they can be very dangerous in 2026…

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                As a huge CQ fan i think if he wants to continue working in Iran we hire him to build our youth system and create a plan to develop a legitimate youth scouting system in Iran. (much like he did for the US) (this dream requires IR actually planning for the future which is laughable)

For next head coach... I think with the current state of IR it is going to be extremely challenging finding non domestic coach. I would love to see some fresh blood there. If we are going to overhaul the system get fresh blood in there, take some risks and see what happens. AC 23 is an opportunity to either try to win it with current players or start building for the future asap.

I've been around the block long enough now to know it the current system and with IR at the wheel nothing is going to change. There is zero forward thinking in Iran its all kolah vardari and dallal bazi.
                Thank you for saying this. I wish all those CQ activists could use that same energy to push for this. If all footballers and staffers could say this in one voice maybe there would be some pressure for good things to happen.

Problem beside dallali va kolah vardari is the lack of cohesion amongst iranians. How can we have one inch of sazmani if two iranians cannot sit under one roof.

Comment

Most funny thing is. At least communists had 5 year plans. Our ozgal beaurucrats cannot even form a basic plan. Khak to sareshon.

Comment

An issue we have amongst iranian staff and coaches etcetera is lack of specialization.

Mahdavikia is a prime example of this. The guy is a god given youth developer and in any sane society he would have been given more mandate and resources for this. Instead we had u23 disaster and he will become one of these recyclable shit coaches at senior level one day. MK had believe it or not talent for youth development too. He was good at instilling fundamentals. But we saw what happened.

We need an environment where everyone has a certain place and office to develop and grow. Analyst department for example. We had Afazeli guy who also wanted to become coach. Another wasted talent.

In any sane society the head coach position ought to be the least important position Albeit still important.

Specialization give room for an overcrowded society and organization to breathe.

When we get this key issue right. Believe me when I say that every international coach will lick Tajs arse in order to land iran job.

Comment

I would like to see Morais involved heavily in the national team. IFF needs to poach him from Sepahan

Comment

I'm not familiar with his style. But his resume isn't bad. He isn't reliable though, resigns too frequently.

Comment

Breaking news :from kna=kateb News agency
                          kna= fair balance accurate

99% cq is tm coach for the Asian cup

@kna we do news right.

Comment

This coming Asian cup it be one
                            for the ages, as level of competition
                            Imo will be at all time high. iran will compete for tittle against Asian elites
                            Japan, Australia, ksa,korea , all 4 had a good wc
                            plus qatar host and defending champs.
                            The only way to beat these teams
                            Is CQ STYLE OF FOOTBALL.
                            IF WE GO HEADS UP WITH THEM AND PLAY OPEN ERRR ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL
                            WE CAN LOSE TO ALL OF THESE TEAMS.
                            plus oman,china,jordan, are no pushover.
                            cq is good he knows Asia soccer and he knows our players..
                            cq really didn't get fair share for the wc
                            The week he got the job chaos broke out
                            ONLY THING DIDN'T HAPPEN TO HIM OR OUR TM PLAYERS ,they didn't get physically attacked,, if not everything else happened to this team,,
                            and heck we won a wc match dominating wales, and came 1 goal away from going r16, after all the namardi towards tm so 3 pt , 1 goal away to advance, scoring 4 goals and only conceding 1 goal in last 2 matches ,it finish the 22 wc BA ABEROOO FINISH. The disaster skocic left us in D
                            , CQ REALLY DIDNT Hve enough time to fix skocic mess, things got promising last 2 matches.
                            CQ AND HIS STYLE GIVE US A PUNCHER CHANCE TO WIN THE ASIAN CUP.

Comment

Lol @teraktor getting
                              LA Liga head coach.​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                                This coming Asian cup it be one
                                for the ages, as level of competition
                                Imo will be at all time high. iran will compete for tittle against Asian elites
                                Japan, Australia, ksa,korea , all 4 had a good wc
                                plus qatar host and defending champs.
                                The only way to beat these teams
                                Is CQ STYLE OF FOOTBALL.
                                IF WE GO HEADS UP WITH THEM AND PLAY OPEN ERRR ATTRACTIVE FOOTBALL
                                WE CAN LOSE TO ALL OF THESE TEAMS.
                                plus oman,china,jordan, are no pushover.
                                cq is good he knows Asia soccer and he knows our players..
                                cq really didn't get fair share for the wc
                                The week he got the job chaos broke out
                                ONLY THING DIDN'T HAPPEN TO HIM OR OUR TM PLAYERS ,they didn't get physically attacked,, if not everything else happened to this team,,
                                and heck we won a wc match dominating wales, and came 1 goal away from going r16, after all the namardi towards tm so 3 pt , 1 goal away to advance, scoring 4 goals and only conceding 1 goal in last 2 matches ,it finish the 22 wc BA ABEROOO FINISH. The disaster skocic left us in D
                                , CQ REALLY DIDNT Hve enough time to fix skocic mess, things got promising last 2 matches.
                                CQ AND HIS STYLE GIVE US A PUNCHER CHANCE TO WIN THE ASIAN CUP.
                                Kateb Jan. CQ style of football last 5 tournaments: 3 WC groupstage exits, 1 QF and 1 SF in AC. If we go into the AC23 with the same style of football…

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X