No announcement yet.

Line up and concerns vs USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think probably sadegh will find way back into xi. He is better defensively than ramin and has the recovery speed we need vs US front line. Ramin was also barely tested today by. May have been CQ gameplan, expecting not to be troubled much by Welsh on that side so he opted for the guy with superior offensive play, crossing abilities with ramin have, knowing the welsh would probably not exploit the spaces on the other end. IT really paid off as ramin was great going forward, and did his defensive jobs solidly enough.

But Ramin + Gholi down the right is unlikely vs US I think. Maybe Sadegh + Ramin could play down that side as suggested even.

Comment

This games way too suspicious 1 min of extra 1st only 4 minutes 2nd half

and England not even attacking man they aren’t even trying to play just going as slow as possible

This USA team is giving everything they have but can’t score

idk this seems like a set up to me ….

Comment

Perfect for TM except maybe US not getting confidence really battered. Will probably be emboldened. But that also will play into our hands a bit.

Comment

I dont agree that its suspicious. This tie is the best thing that can happen for iran. England has to beat wales or tie wales and cant forfeit the game mentally. uSA still needs to win. A tie will still make us get through the group.

USA is shaky in defense and impotent in attack. Possesion in midfield is not everything.

Comment

thats a result the US wanted. they looked very decent. they will be up for it against us. a positive from this draw is that england will play wales and know they must win

Comment

Very strong Team USA in speed, we only need 1 point but i want to fight like today and not be afraid, lets play our own game

we can make history, we have the best position

Comment

Switching M. Hosseini and PAGs position was key today.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                  I dont agree that its suspicious. This tie is the best thing that can happen for iran. England has to beat wales or tie wales and cant forfeit the game mentally. uSA still needs to win. A tie will still make us get through the group.

USA is shaky in defense and impotent in attack. Possesion in midfield is not everything.
                  England could have qualified if they played like they did against us , the us would have had only 1 point and no confidence… but they gave little brother a chance man the English players had zero urgency man 0% at

who shows really how weak this USA team is if England barely tired and they still doing even get decent goal scoring chance on net ….

this was a massive wash I know it was going to be 0-0 once southgate in a game you would think they want to win get a goal brings in
                  jordan Henderson a defense back ??????

Why not Foden ??????

very suspicious but it shows how weak this USA team really is …..

Comment

We shouldn't really worry about how England, Wales, and USA
                    are allies and will scratch each other's backs.
                    USA played two games, and, in both games, they looked
                    exactly the same.
                    It shouldn't be hard to work out what to do.
                    Easy
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post

Make no mistake about it. You should be rooting for England. There is no positives in U.S. winning.
                      I wasn't exactly rooting for anybody. I was making an analysis based on available data. I knew England would struggle against the U.S., and that's what happened. Now Iran has an at least 50 percent chance of advancing, providing they play a near-perfect game.

Comment

Even with the speed of england or more, they shuuld be easier to defend and attack against. Havnt seen them play but to compare with england, its difficult to take out one or two players, and seriously disturb their buildup or play. They have a great spread over almost all players with that capability needed to make stuff happen offensively. Generally i say most teams have 1 to maximum 4.

So if our scouts, that seems to be doing a good job, pinpoint these players, maybe we could collect the ball easier from pressing them the right way, aswell as the others or from passes made by from wales side, the wrong players.

Just my theory generally, without really knowing about usa football team. i mosty imagine a directapproach to goal, speedy play as the hockeyteam usually has. We be more like classic czheck defense counterattack style or possibly finnish defense and attacks. Taremi is our Jagr and so on.. England be more like classic russia and canada teams in their quality and style.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We will beat the USA team , cause they don’t have skill he beat England at 40% man , anyone that thinks England was playing they weren’t ,

Comment

When you trying to win the game you have a whole different mind set and urgency then when you trying to just hold the game…

Comment

I have the feeling the Americans think they already won ???

Their coach says we cab get 5 points so all is possible.

McKenni just said im very happy for the draw we now only need to win against Iran to go through

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

England could have qualified if they played like they did against us , the us would have had only 1 point and no confidence… but they gave little brother a chance man the English players had zero urgency man 0% at

who shows really how weak this USA team is if England barely tired and they still doing even get decent goal scoring chance on net ….

this was a massive wash I know it was going to be 0-0 once southgate in a game you would think they want to win get a goal brings in
                                jordan Henderson a defense back ??????

Why not Foden ??????

very suspicious but it shows how weak this USA team really is …..
                                This team is a carbon copy of SK. Horrible fullbacks and strikers. Pulisic is such an overrated player. At least we dont have to worry that england qualify to early and field b team against wales. If wales win we are in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X