Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line up and concerns vs USA

There will be few concerns:
    1. If Beiro is healthy, should he starts or Hosseini?
    I will go with Hosseini, he had a great game
    2. Will Sardar, Saeed, Nour be fit enough?
    3. Please No JB.
    My line up if everyone is healthy,
    Hosseini
    Ramin, Majid, PAG, Milad
    Saeed, Hajsafi
    Gholi, Nour, Taremi
    Sardar
    If Sardar and one of Nour, saeed(and hopefully not both) are not fit:
    Hosseini
    Ramin, Majid, PAG,Milad
    Saeed, Hajsafi
    Gholi, Amiri, Torabi
    Taremi
    CQ will most likely send defensive line up as a tie qualify us. I just hope is not too defensive, and please no AK and Cheshmi despite the goal.
    I just hope Nour recover, he had hell of game. Will be hard to replace him.
    Go TM

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

JB has 2 yellows. He is out.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      Yeah, just realized that.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        How many gifts in one day?

Comment

Thank the lord JB is out with two yellows. He has been horrible.

Comment

If Beiro is healthy, put him back in. Hosseini was good today but I'd still go with Beiro.

Poor Sadegh, Ramin is surely starting after that performance. CQ resurrects Ramin's TM career and he puts in a performance like that.

And CQ doesnt trust Saman in midfield, but how about out on the wing in a more advanced position? Saman's more natural position. It'll give Gholi some rest too.

Comment

I wanted Ramin to play the whole time , he’s so fit he will play again. I’m so high on adrenaline I think im dying
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Cheshmi scored today but looked shaky outside of that. With no JB maybe this opens something up for Saman? Ramin has yet once again come up HUGE at the WC. Everyone played very well, no major complaints! Smaller things like Hajsafi's set pieces and lack of offense, Hosseini looked shaky at the start. Beiro is our Home no doubt he starts if healthy.

Comment

Only wish: bring in Saman at one point 🙏🏼❤️

Comment

I felt bad for JB when he realized he would be out but deep inside I knew it wss good news for TeamMelli.
                    Unfortunately, Brighton destroyed JB.

I really hope Azmoun will be fit because even today at 60% match fitness he was a big threat.

If not, I would put Torabi as much as I dislike his political tendencies, that does not matter on the pitch.
                    KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would not start Cheshmi though he will remain a hero in Iranian football history.

Also, Hosseini gave the ball cheaply many times, though solid defensively. But they need to work on his transition play.
                      KHAZIRAVI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hosseini didnt really get tested tbh

Comment

My fear is he parks the bus completely vs USA. Yes they are not England but they are much better, faster, younger than Wales with more players in top leagues.
                          If we play our game like today we have enough talents to compete against 2/3 of teams in this WC despite everything.

Comment

That absolute dogfight of an earlier match between US and Wales .... came back to hunt the welsh today vs TM...!!
                            similar to Taremi who gave it all last match, Welsh looked tired and erratic in passing etc.. ...especially in the final phases of today's game..!
                            dont think we coulda dominate them as heavily as today had we not have rested some key players last match..!?

lets hope england and usa match becomes a similar dogfight of game, ending in a scoreless tie..?

Comment

CQ is always so hard to predict but hoping some players that have been rested will get a run out vs USA. Kanani, Amiri, Saman. We have fitness issues, CQ knows this, so it would be a great time to deploy fresh legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X