No announcement yet.

(25.11.22) FIFA World Cup 2022 MD 2: Wales - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes no difference where the players play. This is the WORLD CUP! Everyone needs to rise to a new level. This is how world wars should be fought. Nothing we can do about the past. We just gotta show up tomorrow! Bring it boys!!! Turn off all the noise and just play ball. Remember the cheap plastic balls that we would cut open and stuff two or three of them together? The dirt fields with two bricks for goals? Alak dolak style baby! Just play ball..,

Comment

Iran just got a shout out during the Brazil - Serbia game at around the 36-37th minute on Telemundo. Serbia hit a really awful pass and the commentator, in Spanish, said “that looks worse than the passes of the Islamic Republic of Iran” (mas peor de Los jugadores de Republica Islamica de Iran). We’ve made it!

Comment

That’s a shout out?! The only good thing we got going on right now is that an Iranian is reffing one of the biggest games of the first round!

Comment

I felt embarrassed and wish I didn’t understand Spanish.

It doesn’t look good for the game tonight with Wales. Out of 7 on target shots, 6 went in during the England game. Let’s just not even have a goal keeper if we can’t get Beiravand. It would be more effective to have an extra player (I’m being sarcastic, maybe). If we get another weird starting line up, then the game is over before it starts.

Comment

What are your predictions for tomorrow?
            Our household:
            Wales vs Iran
            4-1
            3-1
            2-0
            No one thinks Iran will win!
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

In a normal year, I would say Iran would win. This isn’t a normal year. 3-0 win for Wales.

Comment

I think we’ll get a tie against Wales and beat the USA. And we’ll barely miss the next round again but at least we’ll salvage the tournament.

Comment

3-0 Iran
                  Taremi x 2, Azmoun 1
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    I think we’ll get a tie against Wales and beat the USA. And we’ll barely miss the next round again but at least we’ll salvage the tournament.

That means one of Wales ot USA will beat England for that scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      3-0 Iran
                      Taremi x 2, Azmoun 1
                      shab khoob khab mibini?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

shab khoob khab mibini?
                        He is the foot soldier of the gang that got Skocic killed and
                        resurrected CQ dead career back into life as Iran TM HC.
                        Naturally he would predict that.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          3-0 Iran
                          Taremi x 2, Azmoun 1
                          Halet khobe? It’s Wales not Malaysia.

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Halet khobe? It’s Wales not Malaysia.
                            Well its not Brazil either..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just raising false hope for the Welsh fans
                              who are visiting this thread by giving them false predictions
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

My feeling says that we are gonna win 2-0.

Azmoun and Jahanbaksh Will score

Comment

Working...
                                X